Chapter 51

The lord of Tiansheng City was a weird person.

Lin Suci had lived there for ten days, and he finally understood.

The Moonblind Rabbits would rebirth overnight in the moonlit night every time the Rabbit King disappeared. Those days, Lin Suci repeatedly caught numerous rabbits and improved from abruptly losing half of his life from the beginning 'til the moment he could easily capture the Moonblind Rabbit King.

Every day when he returned his life with the rabbits, Lin Suci could see that the city lord named Chi Haina flicked his fan, leaving all the willing and unwilling cultivators in his backyard. He even threatened with all sorts of ways to lure them into the house, and they were almost all shameless kinds of tactics.

In order to stabilize his position as the city lord, Chi Haina took great pains. He constantly changed his method every day and gave them gifts. Lin Suci was unsure what gifts they got elsewhere, but the gift Chi Haina gave really made Yan Boshen and him amazed.

However, in just ten days, Yan Boshen had already received a thick stack of various dual cultivation books.

How could that kind of thing still be kept by him grandiosely? Lin Suci wanted to throw them away, but he was persuaded by Yan Boshen not to.

Those books were treasures in the hands of the city lord, so they would definitely be very valuable when sold.

Lin Suci thought about it, and became on cloud nine. Taking advantage of the sun outside, he opened up the books, one-by-one, and set them in the yard to sunbath.

The other cultivators who were also recruited by Chi Haina came to visit. They had smiles on their faces, but when they saw the piercing pictures in the yard, they immediately choked and stared at Yan Boshen and Lin Suci. They just waved their sleeves, turned around, and left.

It had been more than half a month. Among the cultivators recruited there, only Lin Suci and Yan Boshen did not recognize any of them. Aside from the duo, the others who were recruited back and forth almost all found their camps in a short period of time and embraced themselves with small group.

Lin Suci was still waiting for Bai Qingkong.

There was not much time left before the battle, why hadn’t he arrived yet?

Lin Suci was afraid he missed Bai Qingkong’s arrival. He was catching rabbits every day and night and always had to leave early and return later. When he came back, he still had to go to the cultivators’ yard for a walk.

As soon as he appeared, everyone around would point at him and talk behind him. When Lin Suci was followed by Yan Boshen, no one dared to say anything and just let Lin Suci pass through an uninhabited state, lurking everywhere.

For a few days, Lin Suci still could not sense Bai Qingkong’s presence.

Yan Boshen watched Lin Suci stretched his neck eagerly every day with cold eyes. His gaze had darkened many degrees more, but Lin Suci had not noticed it. Lin Suci still acted innocently in front of him every day, like a little kitten. His eyes were dazzling as always, but when those actions fell into Yan Boshen’s sight, he felt it was very irritating instead.

Chi Haina sent his lackeys to gift a lot of magic weapons that were most suitable for the foundation building stage, including many spirit swords. However, they were just spiritless swords and they did not have masters, so Lin Suci just borrowed them and used at will.