Chapter 71

"No!!!!”

Lin Suci closed the door behind his back. Panic showed on his face, and he waved to Yan Boshen, “Go, go. Let’s go!”

Yan Boshen had guessed something. With a smile at the corner of his mouth, he slowly stood up straight, “Are you not keeping watch?”

Lin Suci’s face flushed excessively with fright.

What’s there to look at! He thought he was going to save people, but he did not expect that he encountered something… what?

Little Bai, Little Bai, I underestimated you.

Lin Suci had a chill at the thought of the horrifying scene that he had just seen.

During the usual days, he was always a pitiful little lad. Why did he suddenly turn over and become the overlord?

Lin Suci grabbed Yan Boshen and quickly attempted to leave.

Behind him, there was a symphony of jingle sounds for a long time. The door was violently flunged open, and it was broken in half, hanging on dear life from the door frame.

“Xingchen, don’t leave. Listen to me and I’ll explain that this is a misunderstanding!!!”

In order to restore his image, Bai Qingkong rushed out desperately. His flushed face was full of anxiety, and he rushed and collapsed in front of Lin Suci.

“Don’t come here!!!” Lin Suci arched his waist and jumped away a few steps as soon as he saw the mighty stick that was still in his hands.

Behind the broken door, the stunned, crying handsome man stumbled and supported himself with the wall. His whole body was traces of being beaten. The fierce battles they had almost made him could not walk. He stretched out his hand towards Lin Suci from far away, and choked, “Lifesaver! Please save my life!”

Lin Suci frantically shook his head and backed away again, “No, no, you never see me, I’ll leave right away!”

“Xingchen!!!” Bai Qingkong collapsed and shouted, “Listen to me!!!”

Lin Suci shook his hand quickly, “Don’t explain to me, play with what’s yours, and I’m just a passerby. Don’t mind me!”

“Lifesaver! Don’t leave me, lifesaver! Save me! I’m going to die!”

The brutally ravaged man also cried.

Lin Suci regretted it. Why did he have to watch the excitement? What was wrong with him just staying there and waiting honestly!

“Xingchen! Xingchen, you should save me!” Bai Qingkong sat on the ground, ignoring the ragged women’s clothing. He threw the mighty stick away and it was bounced to the doorway, where the handsome man was.

“I attacked the young man of the Lin family! Am I going to be chased to death! What should I do, Xingchen, what should I do!”

Bai Qingkong acted like he could not see the brutality he did between the legs of the man in the room just now, as if he was the one being attacked.

It was true that the visual perception of Bai Qingkong’s delicate face, like a little white flower, was a natural advantage. He put himself in such an anxious and helpless manner. His painful appearance really made people feel that he was a victim.