Chapter 46

After returning to the Cardinal Sect, Lin Suci realized why Yan Boshen left for so long.

He actually went to Mao Lin (cogon grass forest) Mountain far away to find him the materials needed for forging the sword.

That night, when he received the news that Lin Suci’s spirit ring had risen, he shrank into an inch, broke the barrier, and arrived in just half an hour.

On his latest expedition, he had some gains. The fine iron used to make blades were basically enough, and there was also a piece of fused sprit stone.

It was just that he still lacked the things he needed.

After teaching the spoiled kitten he had raised a lesson, Yan Boshen immediately threw Lin Suci into the cold lake once they returned home. Later, he went to discuss something with Qing Fou.

Lin Suci stayed steadily at the ninth level of the foundation building. He could not move even if he wanted to.

Many people cultivated and wanted to break through realms. They would not even think about it for another eight or ten years, yet he rushed up overnight. It was just less than half a year, but he could not wait to rush to the fusion state, which was rather unrealistic. Lin Suci himself knew that in the current direction he was heading, he had to continue stabilizing himself in many terms.

Before that, when Yan Boshen was absent, he stayed steady for a month or two. When the person he waited for came back, he became more calm, cultivated steadily, and became completely honest with himself.

The cold lake was almost turning into Lin Suci’s second nest. He spent soaking in the cold lake and inhaled spiritual energy every day. After a long time without going back to the cave, he almost forgotten what it was like to sleep in his bed.

After he cultivated for two weeks and stabilized his body again, the kitten ran back with his swinging tail. The cave was deserted, and the icy bed that he had missed for a long time was empty.

Without a word, Lin Suci took off his clothes and rushed forward to his bed, twisting and turning in it twice. The spirit energy in his body was full, which made him feel light and at the steady physique stage. When he encountered his ice bed, it seemed to have received some external stimulation, which caused Lin Suci’s spiritual energy to leak out as if he had inhaled the energy of other spirits remaining on the ice bed.

While his owner was away, Lin Suci lied on the bed and took a comfortable nap.

When Yan Boshen returned, he saw an additional kitten on the originally vacant ice bed.

Lin Suci’s shirt was dirty due to the cold lake. He took it off once he came back, yet he did not dress neatly before going to bed. He only changed into a white-cottoned linen shirt as he lied flat towards the ice bed, sleeping soundly. He made a big “X” as he attached one side of his cheek to the bed and snored.

Yan Boshen came in for a long time, but his little cub did not react at all, seemingly to dream happily.

After a while, Yan Boshen’s gaze fell from the drooping slender tail… to the buttocks.

He looked down, multiple thoughts ran through his mind.

Previously, as soon as he came back, he instantly threw the little cub over to cultivate. Today, it was the first time he saw him after that night. It did not matter even if he could not meet Lin Suci. When he glanced at Lin Suci and then at his hips, Yan Boshen could not help but recall the feeling when he slapped his rear end.