Chapter 141

Lin Suci didn't want to go.

But generally, when Xiao Boshen opened his mouth, it meant that there was no way out.

Lin Suci frowned, and looked at Bai Qingkong in a less friendly way.

    Bai Qingkong looked innocent: "..."

Meeting an old friend in a foreign land makes Lin Suci feel sad.

But it has already happened, Lin Suci can't go back in time to the time when he just bought skewers. He can only accept fate.

When they went back, Lin Suci and Xiao Boshen brought back a bunch of people.

Chun didn't care about this at all, he didn't know what was going on, he stuck close to Xu Shi's back, responded to every request, and only wagged his tail positively, he didn't even have the time to give Lin Suci and the others a look.

Bai Qingkong and others have been in Liangguo for so long, and have been unable to seek help from the monarch. Unexpectedly, Lin Suci would bring them directly into the palace.

When Lin Suci was still being tormented by the collection of books that Qi Lan gave him, Bai Qingkong was already acquainted with Chun.

Not knowing how to do it, Bai Qingkong got an accurate message through Tsubaki.

    A message to the devil world.

There are so many devils here in Liangguo, so it is not because the devils cross the border, but because there is a teleportation array that can pass through the devil world.

That's why Chuncai ordered to destroy all the teleportation arrays in other areas of Liangguo.

There is a teleportation array that can lead from the Devil Realm to the Liang Country, so it is naturally possible to go from the Liang Country to the Devil Realm.

It's just that no one will go to the Devil Realm, and the two-l way teleportation array looks like a one way.

And now the teleportation array is about to start its reverse teleportation.

After Bai Qingkong and others got the news, they came to Lin Suci's yard to look for him.

    And Lin Suci was still drawing his sword.

He held the sheath of the Sansi sword in one hand and quickly retracted the sword in the other. The blade almost left no trace in the air, and it had already returned to the sheath.

    "Yo, here we come."

    Lin Suci's wrist was already sore.

Before Bai Qingkong and the others came, he had drawn and withdrawn his sword a full three thousand times.

This is the task assigned to him by Xiao Boshen, and Lin Suci can only complete it meticulously.

Bai Qingkong watched his training with serious eyes. Facing Lin Suci's progress, there was a gentle smile on the corner of his mouth, and he could vaguely see the shadow from more than ten years ago.

    "Xingchen, I found the entrance to the Devil Realm."

Bai Qingkong held a blueprint that Chun gave him in his hand.

Lin Suci put away the sword, and Bai Qingkong and Shu Chang walked around to look at the blueprint.

    "Here is the Xunyangyi Ferry. Your Majesty said that from here, there is an underwater tunnel. This is the teleportation array."

Bai Qingkong pointed to a location far away from the capital and clicked.

    "There is only one problem here, because it is an entry point to the demon world, and there are many demons around. And not all the demons who come out are as indifferent to the human race as we have seen here, and there are always some who are hostile to the human race."
Bai Bai Qingkong relayed Tsubaki's words.