Chapter 27

What should he say? How should he say it?

Right at this moment, the gateway to the secret realm opened, and all the disciples of various sects entered orderly. Lin SuCi was held in Yan Boshen’s arms, and so moved forward along with his footsteps. Taking advantage of the noise around them, Lin SuCi deliberately lowered his voice. “I don’t leave my name behind when I perform good deeds.”

Yan Boshen: “…”

Not far away, Bai Qingkong was following a line of people. He was stretching his neck out, looking towards Lin SuCi as he was led by the others around him and entered the secret realm ahead of Lin SuCi.

Now that the involved party had left, Lin SuCi spoke even more righteously. “He was being bullied at that time, and although I wanted to help him, I could not cause trouble for our sect. Using an alias was such a clever move, shouldn’t you praise me for it?!”

Yan Boshen responded unhurriedly. “Bai Qingkong, Ye Xingcheng, how am I supposed to praise you?"

“Praise me for being cultured!”

Lin SuCi was shameless.

“Pfft…”

Zhongli Haiming who was following right behind them laughed. He jeered, “Da shixiong, don’t listen to his nonsense. He did it on purpose, at that time, he used this name to break the ice with that disciple Bai.”

(Da Shixiong means Eldest Brother or Eldest Senior Brother.
Xiao Shixiong means Little Senior Brother)

Lin SuCi winked frantically, but not only did Zhongli Haiming keep quiet, his voice instead grew louder. “He even said that the two of them were brothers destined by fate.”

Lin SuCi’s face paled with alarm. “Xiao shixiong, don’t say anymore! Be careful that others would laugh at you for being uncultured! There’s no connections at all between brothers and destiny!”

Before Zhongli Haiming could explain his case, Xiaolan covered his mouth, whispering into his ear as he supported himself on Zhongli Haiming’s shoulder. “Don’t continue anymore. In the matter of such nonsense, could you beat him?”

Lin SuCi shook his head, sighing incessantly. “My poor xiao shixiong, having to support the family at such a young age. He’s uncultured, and his memory is so poor too…”

Yan Boshen covered Lin SuCi’s mouth firmly with his hand, seemingly sighing, “That’s enough from you too.”

Lin SuCi blinked, putting on a play of innocence. Seeing that Yan Boshen was now distracted, and no longer had the intentions of pursuing the topic anymore, he exhaled in relief.

Ah, things seem fine. Shixiong’s not the type to remember such trifles. After some time, he’ll definitely forget about it.

The gates to Purple Gold Glaze had been open for less than an hour before all disciples from various sects had entered. When it was Lin SuCi’s turn, Yan Boshen had held him in his arms and they crossed into it together with a step.

Lin SuCi’s head spun. As he held his head, he saw that many people around them who had yet to leave were also in a similar state.

“In this border, no matter which realm it is, there’s a cap on a person’s spiritual foundation, so as to prevent the huge gaps in spiritual energy causing the weaker ones to be bullied.” Huilian explained to Lin SuCi who clearly did not understand. At the same time, he pushed a large amount of talismans that were already prepared into his hands. “Here, these are for attacking, these are for defense, these are to call for help. If you happen to be separated from me, these should be enough for you to use.”