Chapter 140

It took Lin Suci a long time to realize that before Lin Zhixi died many years ago, Naerdie recognized him as her master because she wanted to be raised.

As a result, Lin Zhixi's bloodline was awakened immediately, and Lin Suci was directly teleported and returned to the void world after that, so naturally he did not carry out the agreement.

Thanks to Lin Suci's young age and being a young demon, he can barely remember this.

    "Naerdie, why are you here?"

The stall owner handed over two skewers, and Lin Suci gave one to Xiao Baishen and the other to Naerdie.

    Naerdie ate happily.

    "Thank you, master. I haven't eaten enough for a long time."

Naerdie, who was supposed to be gloomy and unfeeling, has unknowingly turned into a soft girl who greets her with a smile.

    Lin Suci hesitated for a moment: "Well, aren't you really Xunhe?"

    This personality really resembles Buqi's Xunhejian.

    "Xunhe?" Naerdie immediately pointed behind her, "She's here too, does the master want to find her?"

    Lin Suci waved his hand quickly: "No, no, no..."

Before  he could finish, a butterfly flew out with a snap of Na Erdie's fingers, flapping its wings and flying back. Not long after, a sweet and greasy sound was heard.

    "Oh, Sister Die said that she met an old friend!"

Lin Suci's scalp was numb, and he wanted to back away while holding Xiao Boshen who was seriously eating the skewers.

    "Bo Shen..."

As soon as he opened his mouth, he heard Bo Shen say seriously, "This skewer is good, five more skewers."

    Lin Suci: "..." Do you still want to eat so seriously now?

    He resigned himself to paying the vendor again.

The market under the night lights was crowded with crowds, and Naerdie had finished eating the skewers before seeing a group of people crowding the crowd.

    Lin Suci saw Bai Qingkong at a glance.

At this time, Bai Qingkong is almost the same as the kind faced, honest looking but capable of killing people written in the original book.

He is now a mature man of twenty seven or twenty eight years old, with a handsome appearance and an approachable manner. When he saw Lin Suci from a distance, some confusion appeared in his eyes, and then he looked at Lin Suci slowly, it took a long time to recognize him, and sincere joy suddenly emerged.

    "Xingchen, I haven't seen you for many years."

Lin Suci watched helplessly that the people of his age were much more mature than him, so he came over and patted him on the shoulder affectionately.

    "Long time no see."

    Lin Suci held up the skewers: "Why are you here?"

Naturally, it wasn't just one skewer. Behind Bai Qingkong there were Shu Changyi and Buqi, and Buqi was also carrying Xunhe. Lin Suci bought it before. The five skewers were distributed directly to everyone.

A group of overlords of the world sat in rows on the steps in the corner, gathering to eat skewers.

    "This is Senior Yan?"

Bai Qingkong had good eyes. After eating the skewers, he took the initiative to pass a skewer to Xiao Boshen. He was a little curious in politeness, but he suppressed it better and was very polite.