Chapter 147

"Boshen."

He beckoned to Yan Boshen, and took out something from his arms.

    "Teleportation talisman, let Xiaoniao find the best place to attack first, we are directly summoned by Xiaoniao, how about killing him by surprise ? "

A cloud of black mist.

    "What is this?" Lin Suci was curious.

    Yan Boshen watched the more and more black mist gather in his palm with deep eyes, and said calmly, "Your senior brother."

    "Oh, my senior... my senior?" Lin Suci stared dumbfounded at Yan Boshen's deep palm. After the dense black mist swayed several times, it gradually dissipated.

In Yan Boshen's palm, turning his head dizzily, was a small golden skull.

    "Hey? Aren't I collecting spirit grass?" Little Skull touched his bare forehead in a daze.

    Yan Boshen put the little skull into Lin Suci's palm, and said calmly, "Your junior brother brought you here."

    Junior brother Lin Suci held the little skull and Zhongli mingled: "...????"

    "No , Wait, Boshen, what did you bring the little brother here for?"

Lin Suci was so surprised that he forgot that Yan Boshen just stretched out his hand and grabbed Zhongli Haiming from the monster world, and he faced his little brother with his confused expression.

    Zhongli Haiming was even more confused: "Junior brother, why don't you follow the senior brother to practice well, why are you arresting me? I don't want to accompany you to double cultivate!"

Lin Suci mercilessly slapped his little senior brother who had been away for a long time. .

    "He is a bone demon, he can save lives." Yan Boshen said briefly.

Zhongli Haiming was confused, and slowly transformed back into a human form, with a small pannier on his back, and a stalk of spirit grass in his hand.

    "Eldest senior brother, what are you planning to do with your junior brother?"

Yan Boshen slapped down, retracted Zhong Li Haaiming back into the little golden skull, and handed it to Lin Suci's palm.

    "It's nothing important. Remember, if he is in danger, protect him." Yan Boshen said.

    "Okay," the little skull Zhong Li Haiming scratched his head, "I'll try my best."

    Lin Suci recalled.

General Bone in the original book has a special skill. In his bone array, he can resist the attacks of all things in the world and absorb them into his own bones.

General Bone is immortal, almost a magic weapon for victory on the battlefield.

Unexpectedly, Yan Boshen got Zhongli Haiming and made the final hole card.

    "What about you, do you do it?"

    Lin Suci's eyes sparkled, "It seems like I haven't seen you do it for many years."

Although it was only a short one or two years ago, he had only seen Yan Boshen and Lin Suci in the monster world. Match of no return. But he always feel that Yan Boshen never seems to make a move easily.

    Yan Bai raised his eyebrows deeply: "Didn't you see him an hour ago?"

    Lin Suci's face gradually turned red.

    "I didn't expect you to be like that Boshen!" Lin Suci spoke uprightly and said with a broken heart, "Where's your conscience, aren't you really shy to say such things in front of your junior brother?"