Chapter 108

The new Cardinal Sect was established. Qing Fou installed the spiritual pulse and personally led the disciples to cultivate their foundation bit by bit. Inject their spiritual energy into it, and completely subdue the spiritual pulse.

Lin Suci had nothing to do and wandered around, but he was caught by Zhongli Haiming. Along with the snacks made by Huilian, they went around a hundred miles to visit the neighbours.

The demon world’s attitude towards humans was very subtle, neither friendly nor hostile, but they were still polite towards each other superficially.

As a result, when Zhongli Haiming knocked on the door, the big demon inside the house changed his expression.

Fortunately, he was holding Lin Suci, who was in his original form, in his arms. When he saw the big demon with straight eyebrows, he directly showed the kitten in his arms, labelling himself as the same kind of demon cultivator. Therefore, he easily took care of the surrounding neighbours.

“In the future, it’s all about relying on each other. We have established a good relationship, so if we have any problems, someone will help us.” Zhongli Haiming told Lin Suci, “I remembered the time when we suffered greatly, we were just within Mysterious Heart Sect’s range, which was a loss. There were no neighbours around, and the only one that was closest to us was Mysterious Heart Sect… Tsk, it makes me depressed just thinking about it.”

The three words Mysterious Heart Sect made Lin Suci feel a little dazed. He almost forgot that there was such an existence.

Speaking of which, it has been more than ten years since Mysterious Heart Sect was destroyed. There was still a kid who escaped from Mysterious Heart Sect. What was the name? How was the kid?

Lin Suci thought about that vaguely, and was stuffed with a mouthful of rice cakes by Zhongli Haiming, so he forgot to think further.

After visiting several neighbours one by one, Zhongli Haiming went everywhere to look for business opportunities. He was excited and planned to open up his new battlefield in the demon world. He wanted to expand his business scope to both the human and the demon world.

Lin Suci nibbled on the rice cake and slowly followed behind his little senior brother. In front of him, Zhongli Haiming still looked like a youngster, as he had not changed one bit.

When Zhongli Haiming spoke, the innocence revealed in his speech was completely incompatible with his status as the most intelligent apprentice of the Cardinal Sect. It did not match his identity as the Bone General of the devil race even more.

“Little Senior Brother, are you planning to stay in the demon world?”

Lin Suci followed Zhongli Haiming slowly to explore the distribution of the surrounding vegetation, spirit grass and spirit beasts as he asked with great interest, “Speaking of which, Little Senior Brother, you are not a demon, are you?”

“Cough, cough, cough!”

Zhongli Haiming started sneezing violently.

“Ahchoo! Ahchoo!” After he sneezed, he coughed again, and there were tears in his eyes when he bent down.

Zhongli Haiming rubbed his nose. His face stunned, “Are you scolding me in your heart?”