Chapter 90

Lin Bugui did not really scare Lin Suci.

That place was Jiaoyu Town, which was the largest town in Ten Miles and Eight Towns. It was also an economic town with a relatively concentrated population and a commercial dock. Compared with smaller cities, it was not inferior.

The Lin family was huge.

In the eastern outskirts of the town, it covered an area of ​​ten acres, with houses in Gangnam style. Rockeries with flowing water, small lakes with ash willows, and balconies were everywhere. There were many clusters of flower beds.

In such a huge Lin family, there were only two masters and over a hundred servants.

The master was Lin Bugui, and the young master was Lin Suci.

The only thing that Lin Suci was happy about was that Lin Bugui did not live in the same courtyard with him. Lin Bugui lived in the main courtyard, and he lived in the Dongkua courtyard beside. Although it was close, at least they were not in the same place. That sense of distance gave him a certain degree of safety.

The maids who served him and the servants who accompanied him outside were all ordinary people. The only strange thing was that everyone felt that they raised Lin Suci from a young age, so their attitude was naturally friendly and respectful.

All kinds of fresh fish, shrimps, crabs and shellfish were prepared in the kitchen all day long, all of which Lin Suci liked.

In the whole family, everyone’s attitude was normal, normal like always. The more it was so, the more Lin Suci felt that something was wrong.

He was blindly abducted to the Lin family there, and Lin Zhixi disappeared. There was no one he knew, and he did not want to communicate with Lin Bugui at all. He suddenly became an orphan.

That was definitely not his home. Those servants might have been casted with spells, faking their memories. The most urgent task was to figure out where he was, what coordinate it was, and how far he was from the nearest sect of cultivation, so he could ask for help.

While Lin Bugui was away, he kept inquiring about news, but unfortunately, there was not a single word that Lin Suci could hear from the mouths of those servants.

The Lin family had been there for generations, and the present generation had only two masters, the master and the young master. The young master was brought back by the master when he was born. They did not make contact like a parent and child, but rather like brothers.

Whatever rumors about the master loving the young master, or the master giving the best to the young master… Everyone outside was a liar.

Even the old cook in the kitchen, who was good at cooking pickled fish and sauerkraut, said to Lin Suci while cutting ginger, “…Young master is no longer a child, and will definitely go out to make friends in the future. But Young Master must remember that the people outside are not pure in mind. They want to use you, deceive you, and ruin your thoughts. The only person in this world who can be trusted is the master.”

He just went there to ask ‘The fish is so fresh, where did it come from?’, yet Lin Suci got that kind of answer.

Lin Suci bit the carrot with a swipe, and its sound was very clear. Sitting on the small stool, he listened to the cook’s babbling words. Eating his carrots, he said slowly, “Oh.”