Chapter 157

The boy Bo Shen is very simple and looks easy to be fooled.

Lin Suci tried his best to trick the boy Bo Shen into falling asleep.

When the grown up Boshen came out, Lin Suci felt that he might need to hold a pipe in his hand, and breathe out a smoke ring.

The longer Yan Boshen's aura and smell stay in Lin Suci's body, the easier it is for Lin Suci to awaken the adult Yan Boshen.

He was injured, and was dragged back in time by Lin Bugui without noticing it for a while, attached to his body when he was a teenager, and he couldn't compete with his main body yet, he could only wait for Lin Suci's awakening.

Lin Suci was shameless and absurd with Yan Boshen in the Haiyu cave for a few days before learning about the situation from Yan Boshen.

This was a thousand years ago. Yan Boshen was originally a dragon from the demon world. He left the demon world for some reason three hundred years ago and came to Qianlong Haigu, where he has been sleeping.

Lin Suci never knew about Yan Boshen's past, so he was extremely curious and asked why.

Yan Boshen didn't tell him the specifics, but casually fooled him, letting him focus on how to go back.

As expected, Lin Suci was easily distracted and sat on the stone with his knees hugged in distress.

    Yan Boshen from his own family is now possessing him when he was a teenager, so where did his body go? How should he bring it back?

    "Bo Shen, tell me, what about your body?"
Lin Suci asked in distress.

It seems that Bo Shen hasn't returned to his youth for many years. He was very interested when he flicked the dragon's tail. It was no different from his youth. He hugged Lin Suci from behind. Compared with Lin Suci's anxiety, he was lazy and relaxed.

    "The body is where the body should be, and it didn't follow here."

    Lin Suci: "That is to say, your body is in the future? I just need to take your soul body back."

    Yan Boshen nodded: " Maybe so."

    "Then how can I bring you out? How to solve this problem?"

Lin Suci took out the cymbal, but before he could use it, Yan Boshen slapped him on the back of the hand with a dark face.

This slap wasn't painful, but it was crisp and loud.

    Lin Suci was dumbfounded.

    "You don't know what your body looks like? It takes a lot of wear and tear to use this magic device that reverses time and space once. Do you want to use it a second time in a short time?"

    Lin Suci shrank his neck. "But without this, I can't even find you."

Lin Suci muttered in a low voice with lowered eyes, "Anyway, as long as I don't die, I will find you."

He rubbed the back of his hand.
Lin Suci suddenly thought of it.

    "Bo Shen, you're back, what about Lin Bugui? He won't come back too?"

    Lin Suci's mouth twitched.

    Yan Boshen lowered his eyes deeply: "...it should be."

    Lin Suci hesitated for a moment, turned his eyes to Yan Boshen and said cautiously: "Tell me, is he still alive? If he is not dead, should I go and tell him, let him succeed in ascension quickly, and I will help him resolve any demons, and help him succeed in ascension."