Chapter 165

In the world of comprehension, there is a demon cultivator that people can't avoid.

It is said that this demon cultivator was originally traveling with Taoists in a country called Liangguo on the edge of the Demon Realm. Somehow, he became a king and queen who endangered the world. It has become a famous gourmet country with a radius of several thousand miles, which makes the citizens of a good country who want to be a military power extremely unhappy, and directly drives the culprit out of the country.

And the demon cultivator was full of food and drink, and brought the monarch named Chun and the queen named Xiu, one of them was a demon, and the other was a person with karmic debts, and went straight to the dilapidated demon world to find the newly appointed demon. Lin Zhixi, carelessly asked him to turn the two of them back into normal monks.

It took Mozun several months to strip away the demon energy from the two of them, and in these few months, the demon cultivator almost demolished half of the demon world.

Yaoxiu and his Taoist companion were kicked out by Mozun.

He heard that the demon cultivator smashed half of the Demon Realm before, and the Demon Realm hasn't recovered from it yet, and smashed a small half of the Demon Realm again. The newly appointed Demon Master directly erected a sign at the boundary marker of the Demon Realm.

    Lin Suci and the dragon were not allowed to enter.

He heard that the monster is beautiful, with white hair and emerald green eyes. When he smiles, he looks like a monster who wants to eat people.

Everyone said that this demon cultivator has harmed the demon world and is about to harm the human world.

    Lin Suci was indignant.

His white hair was tied into a single bun, with a red headband tied to it, and two spirit beads dangled from under the headband. As he walked, they collided with each other crisply.

    "Nonsense! How did I become a scourge?!" Lin Suci, whose appearance was approaching adulthood, now had round eyes that seemed to be more rounded, and the end of one eye seemed to be slightly raised.

Beside him, Yan Boshen was holding two bunches of candied haws, and when Lin Suci finished speaking, he handed them to his mouth.

Lin Suci just took one bite, and his cheeks bulged out.

    In this appearance, where is the beauty of the legendary upside-down sentient beings?

    Yan Boshen chuckled deeply.

    "They're talking nonsense, don't take it seriously."

After leaving the Demon Realm, Lin Suci and Yan Boshen returned to Qianlong Haigu, recalling the past without shame for a while, and they were called back by the news from Qinggou. From Qianlong Haigu all the way back to the demon world.

Along the way, they traveled from the Demon Realm to the Liang Kingdom, and from the Liang Kingdom to the Last Kingdom. Lin Suci waited obstinately for the wedding of Xushi and Chun, and waited for Bai Qingkong and his companions to take on the next dungeon challenge before slowly turning back.

He don't know what went wrong in the middle, but Lin Suci became famous all of a sudden.

As a demon cultivator, and even more so as the young master of the Lin family in the Bihai Continent, the cousin of the demon king, the most amazing in the demon world, is known by all monks in the world.

According to rumors in it, Lin Suci was portrayed as a flirtatious beauty.

    Yan Boshen took a deep look at his little boy.