Chapter 142

Lin Suci, who almost stumbled when he appeared on the stage, was very calm. He was still shaking his fan after getting out of the carriage, and his chin was full of arrogance from the monster race. He couldn't tell how limping he was walking... blind.

    Those demons looked away one after another.

It's just a big demon boy with a child, a girl and three sword slaves.

Lin Suci had a good face and supported him all the way to the ferry.

There is a bamboo raft, an old man with a bamboo hat, and a frozen lake in the distance.

    Lin Suci took a closer look.

    frozen?

That's right, all of this lake is frozen, and at a glance, it is so bright that it can reflect light.

Lin Suci covered his mouth with his fan, and asked Xiao Boshen in a low voice, "What should I do?"

Did n't it mean that the teleportation array was in the water, and they couldn't dig it open on the frozen lake?

Xiao Shen stared deeply at the lake for a few moments, then slowly withdrew his gaze.

    "Look at others."

    Lin Suci responded.

He couldn't let people see that he didn't know anything about this place, so he immediately ordered Naerdie to spread out a blanket, and he and Xiao Boshen sat on it, and arranged a circle of delicacies.

It's as if he's here for a wild tour.

The demons passing by were even more surprised.

    A demon wandering wildly beside a teleportation array in the demon world?

Lin Suci held a pastry, and took the opportunity to look around at the scenery to look around.

    There are indeed many demons at the ferry.

This is the wilderness of Huanghuang, surrounded by full speed shrubs, and there are many short and dead branches, and "random" crows are flying.

Almost all the demons came from the other side of the lake, stepping on the surface of the lake. After coming over, they took a look at the wild wandering demons and left with distorted faces.

Lin Suci had three pastries stuffed into his stomach, and he didn't see anyone coming out of the lake.

    "Hey! Hey! That demon bastard!"

Lin Suci looked up, and a half black and half white bird hovered above his head, uttering human words to him.

    "Are you going to find the teleportation array?"

Lin Suci's first reaction was to look at the other people.

Like him, Xiao Boshen raised his eyes to look at the little bird, while the others found the black and white bird, but they seemed to be unable to understand what it was saying, with blank expressions on their faces.

    "Could you be greedy for the sweetness of the pastry?" Naerdie broke a piece of pastry and spread it out in her palm, reaching out to the little bird.

The little bird landed in Naerdie's palm and was flattered.

    "Thank you, kind girl, you will be rewarded for being kind!" the little bird chirped, and was about to peck the pastry, but Naer Die flipped her hand and grabbed the little bird in her palm, raised her hand and was about to go stuffed it in her mouth

The little bird was so frightened that its feathers flew away, and shouted at Lin Suci out of its wits: "You bastard! You bastard, save me! This vicious woman is going to eat me!"