Chapter 92

A hug after a three year absence made Lin Suci jump in excitement, and climb up Yan Boshen with both hands and legs around him. He repeated, “Boshen Boshen Boshen Boshen Boshen!!!”

The dishevelled Lin Suci was still wearing the same underwear he had worn when he was called out in the middle of the night. He jumped on Yan Boshen, and shook desperately.

Different from the day in the small world, it was night in that familiar Jin family’s yard. The position where Lin Suci and Yan Boshen stood was still on the roof.

The bright moon was as round as a disc. The light was clear and the surrounding was cold.

Yan Boshen tightly wrapped his arms around the lost and returned kitten in his arms. His hug was so tight that Lin Suci could hardly breathe.

Lin Suci was intelligent. He did not dare to say a word at that moment, while he was hugging Yan Boshen and acting coquettishly for a while. The long lost feeling of satisfaction when his spiritual energy filled his body made him change back into a cat shape, and he was very grateful to rub Yan Boshen with his fluffy face.

A person and a cat hugged each other for a long time, until Lin Suci sneezed fiercely.

Lin Suci lay on Yan Boshen’s deep shoulders, and unexpectedly found that under the moonlight, the roof was faintly whitened.

Snowflakes?

He rubbed his eyes.

The time flow there seemed to be different from that in the small world.

Yan Boshen wrapped Lin Suci with his sleeves, and said in a hoarse voice, “It’s winter. Don’t catch a cold.”

Yan Boshen jumped off the roof as he carried Lin Suci. The Jin family’s courtyard was quiet, except for a few swaying lamps by the corridor.

Yan Boshen did not say a word, and carried Lin Suci back to the room.

He methodically poured a pot of hot water, and put Lin Suci in it. Rolling up his sleeves, he washed, and rinsed Lin Suci’s fur.

Lin Suci’s two front paws rested on the side of the basin. His wet body shrunk to a thin strip. All the fur was sticking to his body. His ears trembled, and his slender tail was raised high behind him to facilitate Yan Boshen’s movements.

Yan Boshen lowered his gaze. The two candles lit in the room were some distance from the wooden basin, and the light was dim, making it difficult for Lin Suci to see.

He wagged his tail, jumped into the long towel spread out by Yan Boshen, and rubbed his wet fur. He hummed in a soft voice, “I’m sorry…”

Sir Cat rarely apologized, and accompanied by coquettish meowing, he lay on Yan Boshen’s lap, and showed his belly to Yan Boshen, like a lazy cat straightening its body.

Yan Boshen ignored him and dried Lin Suci’s fur.

Lin Suci thought for a while, if Yan Boshen was stupid and got kidnapped for three years… No, Yan Boshen would never be stupid, because it simply did not exist.

If Yan Boshen left him without a word for three years, how would he feel?

Probably thought he was completely abandoned, and swore to break all ties?