Chapter 104

Lin Suci was at a loss.

What did he do to get kicked out of his sect? No, or his family?

Didn’t he just give Qing Fou an ice coffin with a white haired beauty inside?

“Master, Dad, this is the first sentence you say after seeing me, don’t you think it’s too harsh?”

Lin Suci protested.

Qing Fou’s face remained gentle, “To be honest, if Father can, Father doesn’t want to see you at all, you troublemaker.”

Lin Suci: “…” So cruel.

After finding out that the ice coffin was accidentally found by Lin Suci while blowing up hills with a group of cubs and he carried it throughout his journey for a year, Qing Fou almost went crazy.

Qing Fou, who had always been taking great care of his young apprentice, his wild son, finally tore open his loving face and shook Lin Suci’s shoulders with hatred, “Tell me, tell me about yourself! Other’s cubs go out and come back with great progress, but how about you? You… well, you did make some progress, but don’t you think you are too capable of causing trouble?”

Lin Suci quickly avenged his grievance, “I didn’t do this alone, they all participated, and Big Senior too!”

He immediately regretted that the cubs had left too early, without even a single witness or accomplice.

“And who is the mastermind?” Qing Fou asked kindly.

Lin Suci: “…”

Oh my.

It really was him.

Lin Suci had no place to refute, so he kicked the icicles under his feet. He admitted it.

Qing Fou turned to look at Yan Boshen again.

The eldest apprentice of his sect smiled as he watched Lin Suci being scolded. The gentle Qing Fou did not even bother battling an extra eye at him.

Anyway, Qing Fou could not scold his eldest apprentice, so Qing Fou continued to concentrate his firepower. It was rare to have such an opportunity to catch Lin Suci and give him a hearty lesson.

Lin Suci was tired from listening to it, so he simply turned back to his original form and sat in Yan Boshen’s palm. When he knew that Qing Fou’s lesson reached the critical point, he raised his paw to cooperate. His calm appearance did not make him seem like he was getting scolded at all.

Qing Fou was in fury and glared at Yan Boshen angrily, “Aren’t you caring about your little junior!”

As soon as Yan Boshen heard the words, he lowered his head and rubbed Lin Suci’s neck. He said in a soft voice, “Have you admitted your mistake?”

Lin Suci bit his finger, and said vaguely, “Wuwu!”

It was unsure if he was admitting his mistake, or arguing.

Yan Boshen raised Lin Suci in his hand, and calmly said to Qing Fou, “He knew he was wrong.”

Qing Fou: “…”