Chapter 63

After bidding farewell to the city lord, Qing Fou hugged his wretched little disciple and hurriedly moved away.

Once they returned to the guest house. Qing Fou threw Lin Suci to the top of the table and imposed three consecutive restrictions with a serious look, “Child, what more do you need to say now?”

Lin Suci was entirely confused. He was at a loss for being questioned. As innocent as he looked, he voiced, “Meow?” What is Master talking about?

“Did you not hear what the person said just a moment ago? The lost cat of Bihai’s Lin family appeared identical to you except for the fur’s color.” Qing Fou faced the cat, grabbed his paw up and let him stand. They looked into each other’s eyes, “Especially when the other cat can bear to cut through realms like nothing, same as you.”

Cut through realms like nothing, what is this nonsense? Lin Suci obviously did not know what Qing Fou was talking about and the cat looked confused.

Qing Fou glared at his little disciple for quite a while. He looked at Lin Suci, who still appeared to be confused, and sighed, “That’s fine, what’s the use to ask you? When I found you, you weren’t even a month old.”

“Maybe it’s your brother or sister. You have black fur and nobody wants you, but the other has white fur, so they kept searching all over the place.” Qing Fou deliberately teased Lin Suci, “Will you lose your cat authority when you are born ugly?”

Lin Suci replied with a paw stretched high up, trying to scratch his Master.

With a thousand spirit stones and the previous ones obtained along the street, both master and disciple’s current savings were barely enough to stay alive for a period of time. Qing Fou insisted on saving money, so they left the guest house early the next day and left the main city.

Lin Suci lay on Qing Fou’s shoulder and listened to him pertaining to his difficulties and hardships during his two hundred years as a magic cultivator. It was important to seek the demon cultivator because the cultivator was a close friend when the master was a magic cultivator.

It was just that it had been a hundred years since they lost contact, so Qing Fou’s search for him was like finding a needle in a haystack. It might be greatly impossible for him to locate his friend in an unfamiliar land.

The most important task of that moment was to find his second disciple.

Fortunately, Qing Fou had a method of connecting with his disciples. When the master and disciple were staying in a remote town in the mountains, Qing Fou lit a piece of incense for flame. The smoke curled upwards and formed spiritual paper cranes. Their wings shook as they excitedly fly through the tattered paper windows.

Lin Suci leaned on top of the window, watching them heading to the location and meowed a few times.

After interacting with the waste cat for so long, Qing Fou had also learned to distinguish his cat language. At that moment, he knew as soon as he heard the cat. The little kitten was asking him how long it would take to find his Second Senior Brother.

They were in a dilapidated innermountain cottage that was probably left behind by the rural village huntsman. Furthermore, the size was merely twenty feets. The clayed wall was hooked with a woven raincoat and a conical bamboo hat with animal skin.

Qing Fou created a few restriction spells inside the dilapidated room by sticking talismans, completely filling the wall shamelessly. On top of the broken table was piled up with magic instruments.

Nowadays, as a master with an old fatherly heart, he completely used his time seriously to be a true master to the little kitten.

Usually, at the Cardinal Sect, Lin Suci was teached mostly by Yan Boshen and the rest of his seniors. After more than a year of teaching, Lin Suci was finally taught by his master now that he was changed into a waste cat.