Chapter 40

Lin Suci’s mind was blank.

Why was he there for? What did he want to say to Yan Boshen?

The water splashed and sprinkled, but it was Yan Boshen who waved his big hand, reaching for an outer clothing from the shore not far away and covered the part between his waist and abdomen.

The straight gaze of sight was blocked, Lin Suci slowly raised his head, and looked at Yan Boshen’s face who was utterly confused. He said with relaxation and slight joy, “Haha, the water here is quite thick.”

Yan Boshen: “…”

Lin Suci realized what he said after finishing, and quickly remedied himself, “No, I mean, this water is quite hard…clear! Yes, it’s crystal clear!”

Yan Boshen wasted a lot of effort. He was abruptly sullen and expressionless, “Why are you looking for me?”

If one did not listen carefully, one would feel that his voice was fine, but Lin Suci was clever and sensitive now. With his ears erected, he naturally heard two types of husky voice in Yan Boshen’s tone.

For some reason, the muffled low voice fell into his ears. Lin Suci was rather uncomfortable, so he kept touching his nose.

“Uh, I’m looking for you to…” Lin Suci thought for a long time, but his mind was filled with the slight ripples of the just clear lake water. He worked hard for a long time, but his attention still could not help from escaping to the part covered by the clothing. Racking his brains, he could not remember what he was there for. He casually found an excuse, “…see if your injuries are getting better.”

Even if Yan Boshen knew that it was an excuse that Lin Suci temporarily gave, he could no expose him. After all, he could understand Lin Suci’s thoughts at a glance.

“It’s much better.”

Yan Boshen stood in the water and put on his clothes, pulling Lin Suci ashore.

It was a natural cold lake there, chilly mist lingered as the two of them sat on the shore, looking at the distance together. It was just that there was fog around them, so the surrounding environment could not be seen clearly several feet away.

Lin Suci calmed down for a moment, and the little secret excitement he had just disappeared. His mind gradually recovered, and the things he had thought about before slowly returned to his head.

“Senior, Master returned Peng Qu, and Hu Se was also thrown back to Feng Wu, why did he keep Qian Guan and not let him go?”

Now, Lin Suci wanted to keep Mysterious Heart Sect in his heart and figure out everything he needed to know, in order to give his family a brighter road.

Yan Boshen said indifferently, “Hesitating.”

The Golden Jade Pavilion was too wide-ranging. Peng Qu just somehow unluckily ran into Lin Suci’s hands. Even without Peng Qu, as long as they knew about the matters of Golden Jade Pavilion, those sects would have the upper hand, and they could hold down the Golden Jade Pavilion no matter what.

Hu Se was even more unlucky. He was a killer for both silver and goods, but he still failed. The Cardinal Sect did not intend to gain hatred from another killer organization, and became good enough to send the person back.