Chapter 132

As a neighbor, Lin Suci was enthusiastic and qualified. He dragged the strong man and the old man together, chattering endlessly, making the man helpless, with a sullen face: "If you don't shut up, I will really leave."

    "Okay."

    Lin Su Ci shut up aggrieved.

He was just so excited to see a kind person who he knew in an unfamiliar environment full of malice.

    What was the man's name, he said he had forgotten, but now he was called Xushi, because every time he went hunting, he would stay out until Xushi before returning.

At that time, Yuan's border had already begun to thin, and soul-devouring beasts were rampant.

    "Brother Xushi," Lin Suci followed behind Xushi, "What are we doing here now?"

    "First, don't call we, you and I are not together, at most we are waiting for you die to eat your brother's soul." Xu Shi was ruthless.

    "Second, didn't you see that everyone is preparing here? Wait for a while, the edge of the abyss will become thinner, you go in and hook one out to kill, dismantle its body, and sell it, it will be enough for your rations today."

    "Thank you, Brother Xu Shi." Lin Suci thanked, and followed behind Xu Shi.

This big brother looks fierce, but he is actually pretty good.

At least not those who wanted his life as soon as they came up.

Lin Suci carried Xiao Boshen on his back, and felt that he needed to stay by Xu Shi's side, pretending to be an old man.

    There are many people here.

In the early morning, the sun is loose, and the ground is covered with pine needles.

Lin Suci grabbed a handful and played with them.

The people around are either in teams of three or five, or in groups of a dozen or so, and very few people are left alone.

Lin Suci followed Xu Shi and the old man, plus Xiao Boshen who was invisible in the cloak, barely four of them could be considered a small team.

It's just that Xu Shi and the old man don't think so.

Lin Suci and Xiao Boshen were at most the people standing beside them.

He don't know how long it took, but the crowd gradually became commotion.

A group of soul-devouring beasts appeared on the edge of the abyss.

The scarlet eyes stared at the humans in the red circle around the edge, full of greedy desires, and let out roars one after another.

Lin Suci took a look and guessed it was the same species as the beast he killed last night.

    "BoShen."

    Lin Suci carefully turned Xiao Boshen: "Should we just kill like this? Do we need to do something else?"

Xiao Boshen quietly climbed out of Lin Suci's shoulders, stretched his neck to look. After looking at it, he said slowly: "Don't be the first, see what others do, just follow suit. If you don't know, just follow him."

    Xiao Boshen pointed at Xu Shi deeply.

Brother Xu Shi didn't know that he was being targeted. He was polishing his bow and arrows, playing the bowstring, and preparing for battle.

The old man was very calm, sitting down on the protruding stone on the ground, holding a cup of steaming tea in his hand, with a stretched smile on his wrinkled face. If it is a place where you are, leisurely, it looks like a rich old man in his back garden.