Chapter 37

It was the first time Lin Suci met a person who would transfer his pain that caused him to collapse away from him. After the transfer, he still had no clues at all. He even wanted to take the serious injury Suci just bore to help him further.

Even in his past years, he had never met such a person before.

In the whole world, or in three thousand worlds, Yan Boshen was his first.

Not to mention being his first unique one.

Lin Suci lowered his eyes and was speechless for a long time before he blankly said, “I…I’ll be obedient.”

“Oh,” Yan Boshen seemed to be slightly surprised, but he pressed his lips to accept decisively, “I will supervise you.”

Lin Suci was obediently wagged his tail at the moment, standing honestly beside Yan Boshen, actively supporting his arm. He had been hesitating for a long time to say a few extra words, but they could not make their exits, only his pair of big eyes stared at Yan Boshen, acting like the best behaved cat in the world.

Yan Boshen looked at him and wanted to laugh, but held back.

However, in just a few words of their conversations, the situation there had changed rapidly.

Peng Sheng who was surrounded ignored all those disciples, but shouted loudly, “Disciples of Cardinal Sect, hand over my apprentice right now!”

The first few leading disciples who had been “forced” with questions knew what Peng Sheng wanted to do. At the moment, the elders of the sect had not arrived in time. If they returned Peng Sheng the captured disciple of Jin Yu Pavilion that he asked for, then they would have to deny no matter what.

The disciples who were deceived by Jin Yu Pavilion was so furious that they could not surround Peng Sheng anymore, so they turned around, drew a sword, as they firmly surrounding Lin Suci.

“This young disciple,” the one speaking was a young man in his twenties, who was also the chief of a large martial arts group. After nodding at Yan Boshen, he said to Lin Suci, “Don’t be afraid. Once we take care of those rascals, we will protect you.”

“Yes, don’t be afraid, young disciple, we will protect you and we must not let them take away the witnesses!”

The young disciples firmly surrounded the Cardinal Sect disciples, and pointed their magical tools at Peng Sheng who was not far away from them, with vigilance in their eyes.

“Senior Peng, you’re so ridiculous…” The shriveled man curled his beard with anger and criticized with a low voice, “You can just catch the kid quietly. Why did you have to make such ruckus? If you let the Pavilion Master know, I’m afraid there will be bad consequences.”

“If it wasn’t for that kid who caught my apprentice, would I still show myself?” Peng Sheng looked like he did not care, “What are you scared of? It’s just a bunch of disciples in foundation. Once we have Pavilion Master to show himself, and erase their memories.”

“The most urgent task is to rescue my apprentice from that little bastard who knows nothing about life and death.” Peng Sheng looked at the crowd of over a hundred disciples. His gaze was fixed on the few black clothed young people who were firmly guarded in the center, as he coldly snorted.

The shriveled man was anxious, “Didn’t you see that they all put out a distress signal? When their Master comes, it will be over!”

“When their Master comes, they won’t remember anything.”

Peng Sheng smirked compassionately.

Lin Suci said nothing else, the sharpness of a beast’s ears was very high, so he could hear Peng Sheng’s every word clearly even from afar.