Chapter 18

In addition to the spiritual gems, Zhongli Haiming brought a lot of fashionably designed cloth as well. Ruan Linggu spent a few days to prepare a new set of clothes each for her two juniors.

“Little Junior seems to have grown bigger. Your clothes are all smaller now.” Ruan Linggu smiled at Lin SuCi when she handed them their new clothes.

Lin SuCi took the clothes. It was a round necked style, completely the same as Zhongli Haiming’s, the only difference being the colors. In his hand was a lively looking yellow color, paired with a blue waist belt. Zhongli Haiming’s was the opposite.

“Because little kittens grow fast.” Lin SuCi went into the room to change, tying his belt as he spoke.

The bright color of the new clothes was different from Yan Boshen’s old clothes that he had been wearing. Having grown used to the dark colors, the sudden change to the bright color added a lot of vividness to the youth, becoming even more eye catching.

Lin SuCi stood shoulder to shoulder with Zhongli Haiming. He looked at him, then stroked his chin, “I really seem to be growing a little too fast.”

Next to him, Zhongli Haiming was still straightening his sleeves. He glanced at him when he heard him, but did not answer.

When Zhongli Haiming had just returned, Lin SuCi was shorter than him. Now, standing side by side, they were about the same height.

Their figures were similar, and they both looked like bright and delicate youths. Standing next to each other, just glancing at them, it was easy to mistake them as twins.

It was just that one was very serious looking, rarely smiling, while the other had curved eyes and a smiling mouth, revealing a set of straight white teeth.

Qing Fou was chattering nonstop as he gave Yan Boshen some instructions. His main point was to watch over the kitten properly.

Yan Boshen looked over coolly. Lin SuCi did not notice his attention. He was still stroking his chin with a wicked grin, as though he was about to play a prank, teasing his little senior next to him.

Zhongli Haiming had already broke down and became unsteady, about to turn hostile and start fighting with him.

Yan Boshen pulled his eyes away. He was silent for a while, then with a twist of his hand, a hoop of spiritual energy floated above his palm.

Lin SuCi was called over. When the hoop was placed over his wrist, he raised his hand curiously and admired it. “What is this?”

Yan Boshen spoke lightly, “It’s a ring to prevent you from getting lost.”

This kitten was too energetic. No one knew what would happen when he went out. As a prevention, Yan Boshen prepared a ring with his spiritual energy. Like this he could always know the movements of this kitten.

Lin SuCi raised his brow, clicking his tongue. “You’re treating me as a child.”

Was this sort of thing not used on children who still could not take care of themselves? He was already so old…

“You are a child,” Yan Boshen’s tone was still light. “A kitty, aren’t you?”

Hey, that’s right! Lin SuCi remembered, he really was still a little kitten, and so he immediately accepted having the loop around his wrist. He even waved his wrist in front of Zhongli Haiming, grinning at him, “Little Senior, do you want one too?”

Zhongli Haiming silently took two steps away from Lin SuCi, pursing his lips scornfully. “I’m not like you, a little baby.”

Lin SuCi was not bothered by that. As he showed the loop off to his seniors, Yan Boshen too was done with his preparations.