Chapter 72

It was a silver-colored mask with a brightly lighted metal covering his entire face. Only when he turned around, one would be able to catch sight of an uncovered lower jaw.

A very beautiful curve.

Lin Suci’s eyes blinked slowly.

He somehow seemed dizzy.

His brain reacted sluggishly, not knowing what the place was.

“You are here.”

The man turned around and gazed at Lin Suci with a tender pair of eyes through the mask. A genuine gentle voice sounded under the mask.

Lin Suci was muddle headed: “…here?”

What’s here?

Who’s here?

Who…

Who is he?

“Come.”

The masked man gently waved his hand to him under the slightly shaken, wide white sleeves. Petals fluttered gently down from the top shoulder of the sleeves.

Lin Suci’s attention was attracted by the petals floating around. He watched them take a turn before landing on the ground.

His steps seemed to be attracted by something invisible. He slowly approached step by step towards the person.

In the middle of the plum blossom forest under the moonlight, there was a small table in the white fog. On top of which there was a dish of dried fish and a bowl of curdled milk.

The masked man in white took Lin Suci’s hand and led him to sit down.

His hands were icy cold.

Lin Suci tried to widen his eyes but he was not able to see clearly.

What’s happening…

He sat opposite the masked man and when he came to his senses, the dried fish in his hand was already half eaten.

Lin Suci’s eyes remained awake.

In the midst of the white fog, the figure of the masked man seated opposite him seemed imaginary, yet real.

Lin Suci was quivering.

“Who are you?!”

Lin Suci promptly released the dried fish he was holding in his hand and hurriedly got up and backed away.

There was slightly moistened soil under his feet and his instep was covered with the muddy fallen plum blossoms.

He vigilantly looked around. His nose could clearly scent the fragrance of plum blossoms. When he stepped back, the tree trunks that he leaned against were also solid and rough. Even the dried fish that he had bitten half in his mouth was realistic.

Where actually… is this place?

Who is this person?