Chapter 144

In just an instant, Bai Qingkong's blood flowed all over the ground.

Shu Changyi and Bu Qi didn't have time to save him, and before Naerdie's Ming Die reached Bai Qingkong's side, Lin Zhixi throw him with a move.

Bai Qingkong hugged Lin Zhixi tightly, his back twitched tightly, but he still didn't move.

    Lin Suci's face was contorted.

    How is this going? ! Lin Zhixi is going to kill the male lead and take the position himself? !

Before Lin Suci could rush to rescue him, Xiao Boshen stopped him.

    "Don't worry, just take another look."

    Lin Suci took a closer look.

A lot of blood flowed from Bai Qingkong's body, the color was almost black, dripping from Lin Zhixi's hands.

But he didn't struggle at all, hugged Lin Zhixi and patted him on the back of the head, whispering comfortingly: "I'm sorry, I'm late."

Lin Zhixi's face showed guilt or anger, and he pulled back his hands hard.

Bai Qingkong knelt down on one knee, clutching a huge bloody hole in his chest, looking at Lin Zhi with joy.

Shu Changyi and Bu Qi rushed forward to help him stop the bleeding. Bai Qingkong's blood "color" had been completely blackened, or it could be said to be blackened by Lin Zhixi's devilish energy, all that flowed from his body was black blood, and it couldn't be stopped.

    "Don't worry about him." Xiao Boshen seldom spoke to them, "This is to give him a breath."

Lin Zhixi stepped back with a face full of embarrassment, staring at his blood stained hand in a daze.

It was only then that Naerdie realized that Lin Zhixi didn't mean to harm Bai Qingkong.

The chaotic reunion lasted for a short moment, and when the blood flowing from Bai Qingkong's chest was about to soak the entire ground, the blood flow gradually stopped. But at this time, his blood was completely black, and there was a devilish energy rolling inside.

    Lin Suci looked at it for a long time, feeling puzzled.

    "Is Lin Zhixi changing blood for XiaoBai?"

Xiao Boshen looked at Lin Zhixi quietly, and then glanced at Bai Qingkong.

    "More than that, it's to give him a breath. A mortal's body will be corroded when he enters the demon world, and he will suffer a lot of discomfort. They are all trying to support him. And when a mortal's body is full of demonic energy, he will be beaten. The aura of the demon race is accepted by the aura of the demon world. You can even turn into a half demon by virtue of the short lived demon aura."

    Xiao Boshen rarely boasted: "Lin Zhixi is quite open minded, such things happen in all likelihood. Nine times someone will die."
The corner of Lin Suci's mouth twitched.

    Why did he feel that Lin Zhixi might really have the taste of letting Bai Qingkong die?

    Fortunately, Bai Qingkong survived.

After the young couple met to stop the bleeding on Bai Qingkong's chest, the bloody violence suddenly turned into lingering sorrow. Lin Suci watched helplessly how the so-called son of heaven, Bai Qingkong, clung to Lin Zhixi, kissing and coaxing, hugging him and not letting go.

And Lin Zhixi, who had a great reputation in the devil world, had an awkward expression on his face, but he hugged Bai Qingkong's waist honestly.

Lin Suci exchanged glances with several people, and the group went out and sat on the threshold, leaving the sticky atmosphere inside to Bai Qingkong and Lin Zhixi.