Chapter 45

The keenness of beasts played an absolute role at that moment. Lin Suci clamped his tail up and stuck his ears on, vaguely aware of something he did not dare to think deeply of. The kitten which was conscious of the current situation quickly gathered up the torn clothes on his body, and patted the dirty traces of dust casually. He quickly kept his pretend of grief to himself, and showed a decent, dignified smile.

“Senior, I’m sorry that I took the liberty to act this late at night. Looks like I have to burden you again.”

Being polite and obedient, even with some respectful words were completely not Lin Suci’s usual habit.

His attitude made Yan Boshen feel helpless.

The swiftness of shrinking himself to Boshen’s neck every time made Bosshen unable to catch him at all. He was slippery, but the kitten would still end up in his hands. His reactions were usually slow, but when he met that kind of matter, he was obviously ignorant, yet very keen.

Yan Boshen twisted the little cat’s cheek, leaving no mercy.

“Big Senior!” Xiao Lan did not dare to clash the cymbals anymore. His eyes glowed, “Why are you here?! Anyway, Junior got into trouble again!”

Yan Boshen looked over, a butcher-like, brawny man was trapped in the middle by a piece of gold-wired mesh. He was in a realm of fusion and was caught by a formation of foundation and cultivation. There was also the sound of cymbal made by Ruan Linggu. It pierced the ears, forcing Chen Jia to bleed and scream on the ground.

Lin Suci quietly stood in front of Yan Boshen with an evil look of revenge, “Boshen, Boshen, you don’t know how bad this man is! He robbed the cultivators into the mansion, sucked up their spiritual energy and hurt a lot of people!”

A gust of wind blew between Yan Boshen’s fingers and he punched Chen Jia. The tumbling strong man suddenly lost all strength as he lied on the ground, soft as a puddle of mud. His motionless body lied flat, as if he was dead.

“Stop this nonsense.” Yan Boshen flicked Lin Suci’s forehead, but it was neither light nor heavy.

Lin Suci stuck out his tongue and quietly took out a cloak from the mustard seeds to cover himself. He followed Yan Boshen, chatting endlessly about his accidental encounter with Bai Qingkong and Shu Changyi, and how he learned about that private matter.

“…I’m a kind-hearted person, so I really can’t ignore these bad guys. They both begged me for help, of course I will try my best to help if I can.”

Lin Suci stepped forward and squatted in front of the brawny man. He flipped through the man, and saw that Chen Jia had passed out in a coma, lost all consciousness. Brushing his hands with claps, he stood up, sighing with emotion, “This kind of villain committed so many sins because of his high cultivation base, others can’t help but fall into his hands. He’s really more than guilty.”

“What happens to him, has nothing to do with you.” Yan Boshen raised his hand, and the flames in the sky before quietly faded, leaving only a place of burnt coal.

The old women of the Chen family who were rushing towards them saw their imprisoned and fainted master on the ground. They were so frightened that they knelt on the ground and shivered, not daring to say a word.