Chapter 158

There is a long distance between Bihai Continent and Qianlong Sea Valley. Along the way, Lin Suci followed Yan Boshen, soaring in the sky, and saw many scenes that he had never seen before.

When he arrived at the Bihai Continent, Lin Suci directly opened the restriction and had an epiphany.

Thousands of years ago, the spiritual energy in the human world was so abundant that it was surging, Lin Suci easily soaked himself in the spiritual energy and absorbed it.

It took Lin Suci ten days to achieve the fifth rank of Jindan.

Similarly, the previous dilapidated condition of his body was washed and filled over and over again.

After Lin Suci's aura recovered to its peak, the first thing he did when he opened his eyes was to see if he could open the cymbals.

The boy Bo Shen coiled around him in the shape of a dragon, and felt dissatisfied when he saw Bai Luozi, so he twitched his tail.

    "Little Ci, don't take this." The young

    BoShen was bullying others, slapped the cymbals away, stuck to Lin Suci's body, and frowned, "I don't like it."

Most of the time, they go straight ahead without turning at all, with the frankness of monsters and the purity of beasts.

    Lin Suci clicked his tongue.

It doesn't matter if you don't take it in front of him, anyway, just wait until it's replaced by an adult Boshen.

Lin Suci put away his cymbals, changed into a suit of clothes, and wore an invisibility cloak that made the boy BoShen the thickness of a finger, wrapped around his wrist, and they arrived at the main city of Bihai Continent thousands of years ago.

When Lin Suci stood in the city, he found that there was a big gap between here and a thousand years later.

Thousands of years later, when Lin Suci was in Bihai Continent, there was a tense atmosphere everywhere. But now in the Bihai Continent, Lin Suci walked all the way, the monks couldn't see him, a hidden demon cultivator, and there was peace everywhere.

Lin Suci took out the compass, injected ghost energy into it, and followed the ghost cultivators in the main city.

The positions of ghost cultivators are very concentrated, all in one place.

Lin Suci stood up with the sword, searched along the direction, and stopped at a boundary marker.

    The corner of Lin Suci's mouth twitched.

             Lin.

On the boundary marker here, there is a big Lin character in ancient seal script, flaunting the owner of this section of the boundary.

Thousands of years later, Lin Suci had never been near the Lin family since he was lost since he was a child. Even if he was pursued by Lin Bugui for so long, he was ignorant to the Lin family and knew nothing.

Otherwise, they wouldn't have arrived at the boundary marker under the guidance of the compass and found out that this was the Lin family.

After passing the boundary marker, there are disciples from the outer sect of the Lin family patrolling in twos and threes. Compared with monks other than the Lin family, they were all born in Tianjie.

The faces of these Lin family disciples are all proudly innocent, and the purity can be seen at a glance.

Lin Suci stood on a branch, looking down at the group of disciples.

They were whispering something, and the name of the Patriarch was mentioned among them.

Lin Bugui has been the patriarch for one to two thousand years, and the patriarch mentioned here can only be Lin Bugui.