Chapter 120

"I..." Lin Suci struggled to put on a dejected look, trying not to meet Xiao Xun's eyes, "I'm going to move, I have too many things."

If a child who is a man or a ghost helps him, will he be able to leave a bit of his aura or ghost energy behind?

    "Want to help me?"
Lin Suci offered.

His tone is friendly, and if you don't look at his eyes on the ground, he looks the same as before.
Lin Suci's head buzzed. The moment he saw Xiao Xun, he thought of many things.

Every now and then, Xiao Xun would come to him, but when Yan Boshen asked, this person seemed to be stripped from his memory by Lin Suci, there was nothing left, he didn't exist at all, so naturally he couldn't tell to Yan Boshen.

 Until this moment, Lin Suci was covered in a thin layer of cold sweat, he finally found the existence of Xiao Xun from the "chaotic" memories.

 And not long ago, Lin Suci, Yan Boshen, and Qi Lan had discussed about Lin Bugui.

Then can he conclude that Xiao Xun has any relationship with Lin Bugui?

After all, there is no child who can be covered in corpse spots, braving will-o'-the-wisps, and still act as usual.

    What's going on, Xiao Xun's cover-up against him has failed? Now it's all revealed?

Lin Suci didn't know whether he was normal in Xiao Xun's eyes, anyway, he had exhausted all his strength to maintain a normal state.

    "Little uncle, don't be lazy, do your own thing."
Xiao Xun refused with a smile.

    "I can walk with you for a while."

    Lin Suci let out a sigh of relief, mixed with complaints: "...Okay."

    It's over, did he find something wrong? Why would he refuse?

Can't leave his trace, can you confirm his identity? Will he hurt him after walking for a while? When will BoShen come back?
Lin Suci thought a lot of things in his head, and sighed with his shoulders slumped.

Fortunately, he was like this on weekdays. Xiao Xun didn't seem to notice his difference, and followed Lin Suci's footsteps, chatting some idle words in detail.

After Lin Suci answered several times, he found that the dialogue between him and Xiao Xun was normal, just like other outer disciples, there was nothing wrong with it.

Lin Suci was also heartbroken, he calmed his heartbeat, and when he couldn't see Xiao Xun's face, he also returned to normal.

He was still holding some red berries in his hand, while chatting to Xiao Xun that he wanted to sleep, and he was so tired that he couldn't sleep well every day.

Xiao Xun was also the same as before, comforting Lin Suci indifferently, but he stopped when he sent Lin Suci to a place dozens of miles away from the cave.

    "If the little uncle can't sleep well, you can come to me secretly. I will find a way to make the little uncle sleep better."

    Lin Suci asked: "You have always come to me, how should I find you?"

    Xiao Xun thought for a while, and was a little surprised: "If the little uncle wants to find me, why don't you just come to our room, why do you have to ask?"

Lin Suci pretended to be surprised: "Isn't it you who said not to let me tell about you to others? Don’t tell me I won’t be seen by others if I go to the place where you live to find you?”

    Xiao Xun then showed a smile: “It’s okay, just stay here. I'll go back and find you."

After seeing Xiao Xun skipping away like any child, Lin Suci turned around, resisting the movement to pat his heart.