Chapter 156

Lin Suci fainted.

He couldn't breathe in the water at all, and he didn't even know if he was suffocated and passed out, or if he was strangled vigorously and dragged unconscious.

When Lin Suci woke up, he thought he had left the deep sea.

But when he opened his eyes and saw layers of stalactites and strange rocky forests, he knew he was still at the bottom of the sea.

    He let out a soft breath.

    Breathing seems to be fine?

Lin Suci sat up and found that he was in a cave on the seabed, surrounded by stone forests, and isolated from the outside sea.

In front of Lin Suci's eyes, a small red fish swam quietly past with its tail flicking. Following the swimming position where the little red fish avoided, he saw a giant monster.

In the deep pit of the seabed cave, not far from Lin Suci's side, there is a dragon coiled around.

    dragon?

    Lin Suci was shocked.

    He took it very seriously.

It was a golden dragon, probably a juvenile dragon, and its body was much smaller than that of Yan Boshen's dragon. The scales shone with a golden luster, and they were sleeping there in a coil, and their sturdy body had a youthful immaturity.

    Lin Suci frowned.

    This dragon is golden, so it's not his Boshen.

    But there was a familiar aura about this dragon.

Lin Suci hesitated again and again, not daring to wake up a dragon, moved back quietly, kicked off, and walked out with the trend.

Before he could leave the area of ​​the stalactite forest, a dragon's tail wrapped around his waist, and with force, he was directly pulled onto the dragon's body.

    Lin Suci's back felt cold.

    The golden dragon opened his eyes.

The dragon's pupils are also golden, and when he blinks lightly, there is even a hint of immature ignorance in them.

    Lin Suci was taken aback.

He slowly raised his hand and touched the dragon's eyes.

The golden little dragon has a good temper, he closed his eyes and let Lin Suci's hands caress about his face.

    Lin Suci felt a strange feeling in his heart.

    Holding the dragon in his arms, he asked cautiously, "...Boshen?"

Lin Suci always felt that this little golden dragon looked like his own Boshen. Even if the color is different, the body shape is different, and even the eyes are different, it always gives him a feeling of BoShen.

Maybe it was just because of the Dragon Clan, which gave him an illusion?

    "...Bo Shen?"
The golden dragon repeated Lin Suci's words. The voice of the golden dragon was clear and clear, the water quality of the mountain spring was so cold, but it was surprisingly familiar.

    Lin Suci felt relieved all of a sudden.

    He let out a long sigh of relief.
    "Boshen!"

He hugged the golden little dragon and felt aggrieved immediately.

    "I've been looking for you for a long time." The golden dragon tilted his head.