Chapter 28

Lin SuCi tossed away the foxtail, wiping his hands and retreating a couple of steps hurriedly. Pointing at the youth who was held down to the ground by the three talismans, he called out self-righteously, “Shixiong! He bullied me! I’m teaching him a lesson!”

Yan Boshen glanced at him calmly, before his gaze fell on the strangers.

His appearance made the two youths tense up, and their eyes could not help but fix on him.

There was a cap within the secret realm, and everyone’s strength was limited at the foundational stage. As such, everyone would be on the same level. However, from this person, they could vaguely feel an unfathomable pressure. Immediately, as cultivators, their sense of danger was raised.

Yan Boshen did not pay attention to them, his focus was placed all on Lin SuCi.

Lin SuCi, who had placed the blame on another, scratched his nose. A thought came to him, and he put on an aggrieved look. “Shixiong, Shixiong, you don’t know how arrogant he was just now, I almost got hurt.”

“Weren’t you the one holding my shidi down and beating him?” The youth opposite could not help but retort.

At present, Lin SuCi was holding onto Yan Boshen, acting spoiled. Their shidi was still sprawled on the ground, unable to get up. Exactly who was bullying who?

“Alright, it’s enough. Let’s stop harping about this.” Huilian lifted a hand, and retrieved the three talismans Lin SuCi tossed out. That youth clambered to his feet with gritted teeth, holding the dagger. He was quickly grabbed by his shixiong, held to his shixiong’s chest and not allowed to move.

“The ones making noise about saving people were you, and the ones creating trouble were also you. This has nothing to do with our youngest shidi at all.”

On the other side, Zhongli Haiming had already summarized the incident for Yan Boshen. While he spoke, he pursed his lips towards Lin SuCi. “… Third Shixiong wanted to let him try out his skills, but he himself was the one who wanted to be called gege.”

Lin SuCi looked injured. “Little Shixiong, how could you tattle?!”

Without waiting for the gloating smile to spread across Zhongli Haiming’s face, Lin SuCi muttered to himself, “Forget it, it’s no use even if you tattle. Eldest Shixiong wouldn’t believe you anyway.”

Expressionlessly, Yan Boshen pinched Lin SuCi’s cheek.

“Ow ow ow?!!” Lin SuCi was a little stunned by Yan Boshen’s sudden action. Puffing his cheeks out, his words were muffled.

Yan Boshen glared at him, unwilling to be contested, and let go.

Over there, the youth who was holding onto the bad tempered boy hurriedly spoke. “We really need to save someone. The spiritual spring with the wood elements has the ability to drive away evil spirits. Our Shixiong has accidentally come into contact with one, and he’s currently unconscious, unable to wake up. We need the spiritual spring to save him. On behalf of my shidi, I apologise to you for our rudeness.”

Lin SuCi rubbed his slightly red cheek. “You must teach this shidi of yours a proper lesson. He’s too wilful. Spare the rod, spoil the child.”

Yan Boshen raised a brow. Communicating to Lin SuCi spiritually, his tone was very unhappy. “You’re just like him.”

Lin SuCi stuck his tongue out, and dared not play the fool in front of Yan Boshen anymore.

The spiritual spring trickled very slowly. The few of them took a quarter of an hour before they managed to barely fill up the bottom of the water bag.