Chapter 42

The air froze.

Their gazes were stuck onto each other, big eyes staring at the small ones.

In the suffocating silence, Lin Suci was the first to regain his sanity.

The slender girl in a pink skirt was dolled up with makeup and powder. Her expression of horror was on her face. Her eyebrows, mouth and nose were opened to the extreme, not to mention ordinary girls, anyone would look ugly in that and was difficult for people to look directly at.

Lin Suci swallowed hard, “…Uh, long time no see?”

On the other side, Bai Qingkong, whose face looked like as if being struck by lightning, replied with a dull gaze, “…Long time no see.”

“Your dress-up…” Lin Suci racked his brains, and boasted nonsense with his eyes wide open, “is very…chic.”

Bai Qingkong blushed after realizing it, “Don’t look…”

Dressed up as a girl in a fine pink skirt, Bai Qingkong lifted the puffy skirt and squatted, covering the with hands. Bai’s actions revealed that he had no choice to be like that.

Lin Suci’s gaze shifted all over him.

The other one was taller, covering her face with sleeves all the time, leaning on one side like a stone pillar, stiff and motionless.

“Aren’t you saying hello?” Lin Suci gradually found some fun in it.

The other one who was having ‘fun’ did not want to be happy like that at all.

Shu Changyi also turned his face to the side, his eyebrows and lips were drawn as if he was dead, “You…Are you fine?”

Lin Suci: “I’m fine, but looking at you two, it doesn’t seem so for both of you.”

Bai Qingkong and Shu Changyi were speechless, “…”

Whenever people did not meet in life, it would be a joy if good old friends met. However, Bai Qingkong and Shu Changyi could not wait to screw themselves into the ground. Facing Lin Suci’s tease, they lowered their heads, seemingly lost their faces.

The three talked for a while, and the young woman was surprised, “Does this young man know them?”

Lin Suci came up with curiosity, and immediately asked, “Why, from your words, do you know them as well?”

“Naturally, I do.” The young woman did not look at the two people with greenish-blue faces, and continued, “They are the girls who just came to the Fragrance House. They were so hungry that their chests were almost attached to their backs. I have taken care of their two meals. Occasionally, I also asked the guests who came if they would like to give them a bite of food.”

Lin Suci knew what the prostitute’s meal was. He strangely looked at the opposite two, wondering if he should be grateful that the world’s male protagonist did not sell himself.

Just another thought came to him. If the world’s protagonist wanted to sell his body and no one bought it, it was also embarrassing and miserable.

Bai Qingkong squatted on the ground, and threw the container in hand, “We didn’t have any food to eat today. I wanted to beg for food from this sister’s family, but I met you. Why don’t you treat us to a meal?”

When did Lin Suci ever disagree with something? He immediately clapped his hands, “Deal, let’s go eat together.”

“Wait,” Shu Changyi saw that Lin Suci was about to take them away, his cheeks twitched, “Let’s go to…the Fragrance House first to give a few spirit stones to the mother of keepers.”