Chapter 136

This was Lin Suci's first experience of tribulation.

The whole world seems to be in a mysterious space. His whole being was immersed in an environment that he couldn't control himself, and he didn't even know where he was or what he was doing.

Only a powerful force supports him, allowing him to have his own perception in the nothingness.
In an instant, that force suddenly penetrated into his body.

    Lin Suci's eyes began to focus.

Before his eyes was a miserable image like purgatory on earth. Dozens of soul-devouring beasts fell at his feet, blood staining the entire hunting ground.

Xiao Shen who was wrapped in a barrier, looked at him deeply, with a message of reassurance in his eyes.

    Lin Suci took a breath.

The trembling between the sky and the earth became more and more severe, the big tree above his head was chopped off to the ground, the dark clouds in the mid-air were densely covered, and the purple lightning kept coiling and striking towards Lin Suci.

    Lin Suci held the Sansi sword horizontally.

    He jumped up.

    "Don't resist."

    Xiao Boshen said softly, "Use your body to catch it."

    Lin Suci immediately threw away the Sansi Sword when he heard BoShen's words.

He used his flesh and body to meet the impact of the thunder and lightning.

There were bursts of thunder and lightning, and Lin Suci's body had undergone tremendous changes.

He has changed back to his original form, the palm sized kitten has turned into an incomparably huge beast, and his white fluff has been scorched black in the thunder.

    One, two, three...

Lin Suci's body was sore and numb after being split.

His cat face has been distorted, grinning ferociously.

There is no comparison between the thunder calamity of demon cultivators and the thunder calamity of human cultivators.

One is to follow the sky, and the other is to go against the sky. Everything that a demon cultivator has to bear far exceeds the pressure of a human cultivator.

Another dark cloud gathered above Lin Suci's head.

He closed his eyes and his whole body tensed up, facing the constant tearing, coagulation, and rebirth of his body.

The soul-devouring beasts in the red line area disappeared, and the people outside couldn't be lured out, but they didn't dare to go in, so they could barely hand in the work relying on the previous quantity stored.

Of all the people, only Xu Shi and the old man noticed the clues, but they didn't dare to cross the red line area, guarding the border and staring inside.

The abnormality in the sky has already attracted their attention, but no one would think of the calamity.

After all, this is a place where you can barely survive, not a place where you can breakthrough the realm through cultivation.

    Lin Suci's thunder tribulation lasted a full seven days.

His body was constantly scorched black by the lightning strikes, his skin was torn apart, torn and then slowly regenerated. He was in pain so bad that he couldn't see or hear anything, so he could only rely on his instinct to try to find the feeling of being alive in the pain.