Chapter 94

Lin Suci was taken aback. The others were also shocked, especially Wan'er, whose eyes were wide open, "Tsk tsk."

"My darling little brother is actually so impressive..."

Among the more than a dozen Lin family disciples, the people in the lead were two Nascent Souls, and the rest were all Golden Cores. With their cultivation bases, no matter where they went, they were superior cultivators, and enough to support a sect. Yet, they knelt down and called out to their young master, showing respect to Lin Suci, and bowing their heads in humility.

Lin Suci hesitated while inhaling. He was a little dumbfounded.

This... Why was he secretly feeling elated?

Lin Suci reluctantly pressed down the rising corners of his mouth, and said cautiously, "Please...get up?"

A dozen Lin family members got Lin Suci's permission and stood up.

The Nascent Soul female cultivator, who was one of the leaders, looked gentle in appearance and pure in temperament.

"I met the Young Master in the past when Young Master had no form. Wen Ying also fed Young Master with dandelion spirits. Unexpectedly, after being apart for more than a decade, Young Master is now an adult."

Lin Suci's ears perked up. Listening to that, she seemed like an old friend. Unfortunately, he could not remember anything.

Lin Suci was at a loss, but he remained polite, "Should I say... thank you for remembering me?"

Female cultivator, Wen Ying, chuckled lightly. Her aura was the kindness of a senior.

More than a dozen Lin family disciples, in terms of seniority, were all far behind Lin Suci, the fake illegitimate son. In front of Lin Suci, although they showed the seniors' love, they also revealed the humility of being a junior. They behaved absolutely differently compared to slaves, but did not seem like family or relatives.

Seriously speaking, Lin Suci's identity as a young master was really hard to grasp.

Another Nascent Soul cultivator had been watching Yan Boshen vigilantly. After Wen Ying and Lin Suci exchanged greetings, with a palm on the other fist, the cultivator finally politely said, "May I ask where Young master's friend, who wants to change blood, is?"

Lin Suci was confused by that statement: "Isn't the one who is going to change blood your junior? Really, you should be much closer to him than me, right?"

The cultivator suddenly looked embarrassed and slightly coughed, "I was negligent and almost forgot the child who wanted the blood exchange... Lin Zhixi."

None of the people there have ever put Lin Zhixi in their eyes, and they have never regarded him as their junior. When he entered the room to meet Lin Zhixi, they were not as polite as Bai Qingkong and the others.