Chapter 159

Lin Suci thought for a moment that the young man had seen him, but the next moment he knew that Lin Bugui was not talking to him.

There was a "black" darkness in front of Lin Bugui, and the world was occupied by evil spirits. Thanks to Lin Suci's quick reaction, he quickly got into the Wanjing House, avoiding the evil spirit's glance .

There was a slight twist on the elegant young man's face, he seemed to be in pain, he covered his chest with his hands, held the stone table and clenched his teeth, his brows were full of struggles.

    The next moment, Lin Bugui's face gradually calmed down.

But at this time, his eyes had an indescribably sinister look.

    "I am you, what can I do."

Lin Suci, who was hiding in the room of Wanjing, stared wide eyed.

Lin Bugui straightened his body, and with a wave of his hand, a puddle of water appeared on the stone table, reflecting the moonlight clearly, and also reflecting him.

    In the water beach, Lin Bugui's reflection appeared.

    The reflected Lin Bugui was a little anxious, and he frowned tightly.

    "Are you possessed?!"

Reflecting Lin Bugui's face showed some disappointment, but also some bewilderment.

    Lin Bugui said slowly, "To be precise, he died."

This was absolutely unexpected for *Hui Ying Lin Bugui, and his pupils shrank.

(*T/N HuiYing Patriarch)

But in the next moment, Huiying Lin Bugui understood what this remnant soul of his that appeared on him some time ago wanted.

    What happened to him in the future? The remnant soul left after his death did not practice hard to regain his body, but became possessed by demons instead!

Even in the aura emanating from Lin Bugui's body, there was an evil spirit repelled by the Dao of Heaven.

    Lin Bugui sneered: "Don't look at me like that, I'm you, you hate me so much, it's actually you who hate me."

Hui Ying Lin Bugui looked away, he couldn't accept that he would become like this.

    What would he do if he was possessed by the devil, what would he not know if the reflection of the forest does not return?

Returning from the future to the past, possessing one's own body, what else is there to do besides snatching the body.

    His eyes are dark.

    "I won't let you succeed."  He said word by word.

Reflecting that Lin Bugui didn't notice for a while, the sovereignty of his body was taken away by the future Lin Bugui, which doesn't mean he couldn't get it back.

After thousands of years of practice, through the tribulation period, Lin Bugui has absolute strength and absolute self-confidence.

He snatched the dominance of the body, and it was not something that the future Lin Bugui could easily suppress.

The moon was covered by dark clouds, the earth lost its last gleam of cold light, and the struggle in the bamboo garden continued.

    Lin Suci didn't dare to breathe loudly.

He was obviously hiding in the Ten Thousand Realm House, and the Ten Thousand Realm House could hide all his aura, so he didn't have to worry about being discovered, but Lin Suci's heart was still beating violently.