Chapter 59

The hustle and bustle of Cordyceps came to the ears. Their sounds were soft, but rather noisy.

The green grass and leaves after autumn withered. Unlike the softness they had during spring and summer, they were sharp like blades, stabbing on the body. Even with a thick layer of fluff, it still felt itchy and painful.

Lin Suci felt he was lying in a pool of sharp blades. When the wind blew, his body was in pain as if he was cut to pieces.

A gentle palm gently lifted him up.

The cold and piercing touch was replaced by a warm chest.

“Boy, why aren’t you waking up yet? Stop making your master uncomfortable.”

The person held him like carrying a baby as he walked and shook lightly. WIth a small voice, he kept talking nonstop.

When Lin Suci heard that sentence, it took a long time for him to hear clearly. It took ages to pass the message, word by word, to him.

After he finally understood the sentence, a long time had passed. The person holding him had walked back and forth several times. The thoughts exiting his mouth were still in pieces, but the content had changed.

“Child, in my life as a master, I thought it would end this way, but I never knew that I would encounter you, this disaster. It seems that your Master has to walk the journey again.”

What is Master talking about…

It took a long time for Lin Suci to barely open his eyes.

The person holding him and talking was no doubt his master, Qing Fou.

However, the master with black hair and red eyes, added some demonic aura around him for no reason, which was extraordinarily unfamiliar.

It was unknown how many words Qing Fou had said while carrying the little kitten in his arms. He did not stop one bit, but he occasionally looked down at his unconscious little apprentice.

While talking, he also lowered his head and glanced at the kitten who was still asleep. Finally, he met with Lin Suci’s round pupils of a beast.

His jade-green eyes were in a daze. He still looked drowsy, but it was obvious that he was awake.

“Suci!” Qing Fou excitedly raised the kitten in his arms and played with his fur wildly, “You finally woke up. You almost scared your master to death!!!”

Lin Suci raised his paw weakly, and the joy of escaping from death enveloped him. At that moment, even though he saw Qing Fou’s unfamiliar face, he was still on cloud nine.

Master!

“Meow~”

He was ready to greet his master with tears in his eyes for a reunion after death. However, what came from his open mouth was a kitten’s cry, as if craving for milk.

Lin Suci was in a daze again. The shock in his eyes was obvious.

What on earth is happening? Was his language capability losing its function?