Chapter 116

Another month later, Ruan Linggu took in his first apprentice, a serious girl.

Hui Lian also took one, a little boy with a mild temper.

As for Xiaolan, he took two of them at once, a boy and a girl, both of them were taciturn. When the master and apprentice were together, Xiaolan was the one who talked the most.

Xiao Xun, who came to look for Lin Suci before, and the little girl who called him for the first time, both failed. Not only did she lose the election, but Hui Lian had reflected that the little girl was sometimes unresponsive. In the few months since she entered Sifangmen, the most clever time was when she called Lin Suci to stop.

As for Xiao Xun, it's nothing but, like other outer disciples, hidden from the crowd, there is nothing outstanding that makes people remember.

That is to say, he came back to look for Lin Suci every once in a while. He didn't go in, didn't sit down, and stood in the courtyard to chat with Lin Suci every time. Occasionally, he would cook some delicious fish soup for Lin Suci.

After contacting him several times, Lin Suci found that Xiao Xun is a very well behaved child, and he is very quiet on weekdays. Every time he rests, he only comes back when Yan Boshen is away. He's not noisy when Lin Suci comes, sometimes he waits outside for half an hour.

And Xiao Xun is also very easy to learn. The outer disciples of the Sifang Sect all have some basic learning content, and they can dabble in any direction. Some children specialize in what they are good at, while others choose to learn everything. Xiao Xun belongs to the kind of all learning, he can learn the basic content, but sometimes, when he encounters some problems, he is embarrassed to go to others, so he saves up to ask him when Lin Suci is resting .

Lin Suci had never taught anyone, nor did he know how to teach. He was blind at the beginning, it was very difficult, and the progress was slow. He couldn't listen to the bumps and bumps, over and over again.

But Xiao Xun is very smart, no matter what Lin Suci teaches, he can understand and draw inferences.

This kid is really smart, it was a waste for the brothers and sisters not to choose him.

Lin Suci always had this kind of thought, but the selection criteria of his senior brothers and sisters were different. Xiao Xun must have their reasons for not being selected. He couldn't help to speak of their judgment just because he was close to Xiao Xun.

It's just a pity.

Lin Suci's enthusiasm for being a teacher was aroused by Xiao Xun's several times of asking for advice. He collected some basic teaching content and handed it over to Xiao Xun when he came.

"These are the basics, everyone will learn later, don't worry, just learn it."

Xiao Xun was a little flattered when he took the loose pages. He stared blankly at Lin Suci with his dark eyes, paused, and said in a low voice: "I will keep it well."

Lin Suci smiled: "What to keep, it's just some basic things. You learned to give others it's fine even if you throw it away, it's not something important anyway."

"No!" Xiao Xun rarely spoke loudly to Lin Suci once, but he reacted quickly, and immediately lowered his top notch voice, and said slowly, "...It's not something unimportant. You gave it to me. It's my treasure."

After getting in touch with him a few times, Lin Suci found that Xiao Xun was very dependent on him, or in other words, looked down on himself.

It's not easy for him to ask about Xiao Xun's past. It's just that they can be brought to the demon world by their master. These children are either fatherless or motherless, or they have a family as if they have no home.