Chapter 96

The Bone General in the original works was a huge haunting demonic monster. There was not much description about it, only the mention of its original form being a small skeleton with golden light exuding from the bones. It looked small, but powerful, probably a Nascent Soul. With just a raise of hand, thousands of ghosts would make way, and lifeless skeletons followed close behind.

However, in Lin Suci’s palm, that terrific big devil of the devil race, twisted his body to find a comfortable sitting position for himself.

Lin Suci held his little senior brother as cautiously as handling a hundred thousand spiritual stones.

No, even a hundred thousand spirit stones could not exchange for a bone general.

Shu Changyi’s expression had a huge change as he called out that name. Bu Qi was shocked, “What general? Is that a sword cultivator?”

Shu Changyi only corrected that he had seen wrong, and switched the topic, but he was still confused by Zhongli Haiming, who was resting in Lin Suci’s palm. After calculating the time, his expression finally got better. After that, he followed the completely absent minded Bai Qingkong as they departed from the origin point first.

When the other groups walked in different directions, only Yan Boshen and Lin Suci were left, as well as Zhongli Haiming in his palm.

“Little senior brother…” Lin Suci gulped, “I take the liberty to ask, are you from the devil race?”

Zhongli Haiming was only left with a pair of skeletons. His eyes were hollow, but Lin Suci could still see his senior’s vigilant gaze, “Why ask? You are prejudiced against devils? Let me tell you, even if I’m a devil, I’m still your senior!”

Lin Suci said honestly, “No prejudice, I just haven’t seen such a good looking skeleton frame. I don’t think an ordinary skeleton can’t raise you.”

After so many years, Zhongli Haiming was still so easy to please. He tried suppressing his pride, “It’s fine, I guess. However, in this ordinary world, I am the only one with the most beautiful bones.”

Lin Suci quietly grabbed Zhongli Haiming’s bones and claws. It was cold, and its surface was difficult to touch.

“Boshen, I miss Master so much right now.” Lin Suci hugged his little senior brother, turned his head and said to Yan Boshen, “I really want to know what kind of person our Master is.”

His master’s eldest apprentice was the first villain. The second … not to be mentioned. The third apprentice was the most talented talisman master in the world, while the fourth apprentice almost rewrote the history of the cultivation realm. The sixth apprentice was the general of the devil race. He was not a good thing either, so only the fifth apprentice was left…

Lin Suci suddenly halted. He asked with confused eyes, “You see, I want to know, is the fifth senior brother… of the devil race? A devil cultivator? A demon cultivator? Or an awesome person?”

He always felt that the people from the Cardinal Sect could never be less rebellious when they decided to betray their sect.

Yan Boshen chuckled softly when he heard those words, and patted Lin Suci on the head.

“What are you thinking about? Xiao Lan is a normal person.”

Lin Suci was even more worried.