Chapter 133

The cold treatment from Xiao Boshen didn't last even an hour.

Lin Suci slept comfortably. In the middle of the night, a small figure slipped into his bed, two short arms wrapped around his waist, and Xiao Boshen lay on his body, closing his eyes and pretending to be asleep.

 Lin Suci who opened his eyes in a daze in the middle of the night: "..." I really like it but I can't touch it!

    Forget it, save some face for his owner.

Lin Suci pretended to be ignorant, stretched out his arms and hugged Xiao Boshen who offered to ask for peace, and rubbed deeply.

Fortunately, this step was given in time. The next day, Xiao Boshen took the initiative to set up a stove to cook for Lin Suci.

 Lin Suci squatted at the door and brushed his teeth with willow leaves. In the good morning, the neighbors on both sides were also outside.

Xu Shi squatted at the door washing rice, looked at Lin Suci and couldn't help asking, "You're not cooking yet, what is your brother eating?"

Lin Suci rinsed his mouth and raised his chin: "My brother is cooking!"

The way Xu Shi looked at him was like looking at a brutal person who abused children.

    "Yohaha, young man is so happy." The old man smoked a pipe and squinted his eyes, "Your brother will cook for you, you are the one who is spoiled."

    Lin Suci chuckled: "The old man is sure! My family really dotes on me."

Lin Suci, who was not ashamed but proud, sat on the small chair and chatted with the old man next door.

The old man was recalled by Lin Suci, and he stopped smoking. He sat there and told Lin Suci about the times when he was pampered.

    "I was young at that time, and I didn't understand why she took care of me like that." The old man squinted his eyes and recalled, "I asked her, are you going to be my sister? She, just beat me up, and when she came back after the beating, she would still be my sister. She still have to take care of me."

Lin Suci and Xu Shi directly took a stool and sat around the old man, curious.

    "and then?"

The smile on the corner of the old man's mouth was raised high.

    "Then, she asked me one day, she was so kind to me, didn't I have a little heartbeat? I thought at that time, what is heartbeat?"

    Lin Suci asked: "What is heartbeat?"

    "Heartbeat Ah, I just can't live without her, I'll feel flustered when I don't see her, but with her here, my heart is as solid as at home." The old man said very briefly.

Lin Suci thought about it, and it really happened.
He left Yan Boshen, and his whole state was different. But when he saw Yan Boshen, his heart seemed to come alive.

That sense of security is something no one can experience.

    "The old man is right." Lin Suci nodded with deep understanding.

The old man squinted his eyes and smiled: "You little fellow, you know this too?"

    "Yes." Lin Suci said proudly, "I also have a heart wrenching person in my family, and I can't live without him, he stays wherever I go."

    Xu Shi Sneered: " Hey, does he left now?"

Lin Suci said honestly, "He haven't left."

    Xu Shi: "..."
The old man: "..."