Chapter 101

The completely different point between the demon world and the human world lies in the way of life and cultivation.

The demons of the demon world altogether were not more than one thousandth of humans. Although the number was small, the good thing they had was concentration and unity.

Jin Chi’s courtyard was close to the South, and it was still far from the demon emperor’s mountain city, which made Lin Suci heave a sigh of relief. However, he also wondered, was Yunyou Cave not a good place? How could Li wen stay in the demon world for such a long time? Wasn’t he the demon emperor who yearned for the human world the most?

As a result, he did not dare to go out. He stayed in the yard all day, and his cat fur was about to become mouldy.

He could not go on like that. After discussing with Yan Boshen, Qing Fou decided to send Lin Suci out for cultivation practices.

To the North of the Fengjin Domain were full of snow fields. Lin Suci had grown up so big, yet he only saw the few piles of snow in Yunyou Cave. When he learned that he had to go all the way North to cultivate in the snow field, he was so excited that he got himself a thick and furry cloak, wrapping himself with it tightly.

Jin Chi was still dressing as a woman as usual. Looking at Lin Suci, who only had his palm sized face exposed, Jin Chi rolled her eyes gracefully.

“Look at your son, his stupidity is showing.”

Qing Fou was still checking the tokens on his body for his several apprentices, without raising his head, “I don’t care. I’m just ensuring he stay alive by taking care of him. You want to pick the bones from an egg, go find Boshen.”

Jin Chi’s head turned.

Yan Boshen was tidying up Lin Suci’s furry collar. There was silly smile on his face, and his voice was soft, like dripping water, “It looks prettier like this.”

Jin Chi: “…”

With a blank face, Jin Chi telepathically told Qing Fou, “Your eldest apprentice is blind, and your youngest apprentice is stupid. You won’t be settling down for the rest of your life, so hurry up and leave with me.”

Qing Fou ‘blah blah blah’ a few times before pointing at the other apprentices, “I still have some seedlings at home!”

The seedlings from the Cardinal Sect, except for the eldest apprentice and the youngest apprentice, were sitting in a circle, listening to Xu Wuwang explaining about the taboos and precautions in Fengjin Domain. With a glance, they were all obedient people.

Due to the different stages of cultivation, the places they went to were also different. Jing Huilian and Ruan Linggu took Xiao Lan and Zhongli Haiming, wanting to follow Jin Chi’s eldest apprentice to Moye Pagoda. Jin Chi did not say where Lin Suci was going. As his pet owner, Yan Boshen would naturally follow Lin Suci.

There were very few people in Fengjin Domain who travelled by flying swords. Most of them were demons with wings, or demons that could walk in the sky, flying all around the place. It might be due to their natural guard against humans, or humans’ natural guards against demons. At least in the sky, both sides would not bump into each other.

Lin Suci realized later that he had to rely on his feet to walk to the snowfield.

That was not the most debacle one, the most disastrous was nothing more than the news brought by Jin Chi.