Chapter 91

Lin Suci slept in the coffin for most of the day. It was getting dark, and the girls searched everywhere, but found no one. They finally knocked on the coffin and found Lin Suci, who was sleeping in a ball.

Sleeping in a coffin was such a shocking thing, but they were not surprised at all. They coaxed out the depressed Lin Suci with a smile, and covered the coffin without looking sideways, even asking him if he wanted to put a soft cushion inside.

The coffin that Lin Suci slept in for most of the day suddenly became valuable, not to mention how many soft cushions, blankets and small pillows were added to the coffin itself. However, in the veranda, a layer of partition was added, and a layer of curtains was fixed. Melons and fruit refreshments were placed around, and the floor was covered with thick cushions, almost turning into a small room.

Lin Suci yawned and watched the quick handed servants in the yard spent half an hour tidying up the place. The corner of his mouth twitched, and he smiled lazily.

What the owner of his family said was right.

It was not as different as what he expected.

That was not a mortal world at all, nor was it anywhere in the realm of cultivation.

There, it was a small world built by Lin Bugui alone.

He had long suspected, what kind of mortal world, without the support of spiritual energy, could erase the memories of all the servants of dozens or hundreds of people. Not to mention, no matter what he did, those servants did not have the slightest doubt, but obey.

Unless those people got some hints.

That town was very big, and there were people everywhere. Local people, who were engaged in business and trade, people who performed tricks for income, and more. They were lively and it was different every day, as if they had their own life events happening everywhere.

In such a big town, Lin Suci finished his tour, and searching everywhere, he could not find any trace of fake. Everyone was alive and full of the breath of life. There were also traces of the lives of generations in the town, quaint memories were everywhere.

If he only observed from there, Lin Suci could not find any problems.

All the problems were not outside, only in the Lin family’s house, and Lin Bugui.

After all those days with his probe, the servants were always obeying Lin Suci’s every word no matter how absurd his request was. They would all smile and agree. As for Lin Bugui, he did not seem to have any problems, spending every day like a simple daily life. If it was not for twice of his accidental omissions, it would be hard for Lin Suci to think that such a living world was built by him alone, a false world.

That’s too powerful.

After Lin Suci determined the falsity of that world, he could not help clapping for Lin Bugui.

During the early days in the Cardinal Sect, Qing Fou gave him a lecture. He once talked about what kind of extent a cultivator could achieve.

At the time, he asked, how far should he go to create a world of his own.

Qing Fou directly said that in the whole world, it was possible to create a world of one’s own, a completely fresh one. But, only one person could do it.