Chapter 62

Lin Suci’s cat face looked confused, “Meow meow meow?” You’re asking me?

How would he know? The first person he really met after having his consciousness of his memories was Qing Fou, and he entered Cardinal Sect after that.

Thinking seriously about the person who abandoned him at the beginning, he could vaguely remember the person’s appearance and voice. The only impression was the dangling bamboo basket that had long been abandoned on the hilltop from before, and was buried by the wind and sand.

He could not remember anything.

Not to mention, Yunxiao Continent was between Bihai Continent and Chijiu Continent. There were thirty main cities and hundreds of subsidiary cities, which were more than a thousand miles away. No matter how hard he thought, it did not have anything to do with him anyways.

Lin Suci shook his head decisively, “Meow meow meow!” I don’t know.

Qing Fou was not disappointed either, but patted him, “I almost forgot. You can’t speak now.”

Lin Suci had only eaten more than half of the fifteen medicinal pills by then. It was still far from Qing Fou’s request.

Lin Suci felt helpless. He was just a waste cat and could not do anything at the moment.

Qing Fou rubbed his chin. After a while, he asked nonchalantly, “Son, father will take you to the city lord’s mansion in exchange for some spirit stones. What do you think?”

What do I think? Lin Suci thought for a moment, and realized that it seemed like a good way.

Bihai’s Lin Family’s lost cat surely had nothing to do with him. It would not be disadvantageous if he went to the city lord’s mansion to show himself. They could not lose anything, but had the chance to get a thousand spirit stones, which was a good deal with zero cost and pure profit.

Lin Suci immediately raised his front paws, “Meow!”

The original master and apprentice were now clapped off as father and son.

Qing Fou could not wait till the cultivators of the city lord’s mansion to arrive and block their door. He was now a magic cultivator, and he was of an identity that could not appear in broad daylight. If he fought someone, let alone his young son, even he would attract himself some trouble.

For the present, taking the initiative to approach the city lord’s door was nevertheless a good way to restrain the deadlock.

Moreover…

Qing Fou lowered his gaze and quickly kept all his demonic energy. For that moment, he depended on his cultivation base over a hundred years of re-cultivation to slightly release the pure spiritual energy.

However, that matter could not persist for too long. They had to settle it quickly.

Qing Fou bound himself again with the black color hooded cloak and wrapped Lin Suci in his arms. In the dusk sunlight, he distinguished the direction and walked slowly towards the city lord’s mansion.

That place was a large main city where the roads extended in all directions. At dusk, the traders on either side of the road had not closed their stalls. Instead, there were even more things to exhibit as they loudly bawled to sell them along the streets.