Chapter 154

Lin Suci saw a flash in front of his eyes, his body was weightless, and in an instant, he had already stepped from the real continent into a superimposed space continent.

Lin Suci stepped on something,  fell directly into the water.

Lin Suci frantically pawed at the water, choked on the surface of the water, and then used a talisman after knowing it, and quickly sent himself from the water to the shore.

Lin Suci sat on the bank with his whole body wet. After wiping off the drops of water on his face, he looked around slowly.

There was a sea in front of him, and he just fell into the sea.

The sea stretches as far as the eye can see, and the sea surface is choppy, covered with huge white, flowery waves. Sitting there, Lin SuCi can hear the sound of the waves clearly.

Behind him is a wilderness beach, with steep rock walls in the distance, and groups of trees, "random" crows and seabirds, but there is no human habitation.

The cymbal had already turned back to the size of a palm in his hand. Lin Suci put all the cymbals and several other treasures into the space ring, and took out a few big pills and swallowed them.

He ate three Burning Soul Pills, and his body was almost hollowed out. Even sitting at this moment took all his strength.

In order to save energy and reduce the wear and tear of his body, Lin Suci took out a transparent ball of light from the space ring, transformed back into the original shape and got in.

Inside the ball of light was filled with aura, he curled up in it, every breath was healing his body.

The little white cat that was dyed red in the small light ball closed its eyes, and the small light ball began to float up, fluttered in the air, and fell into the sea.

Lin Suci pasted a lot of invisibility symbols on the light ball, and this small light ball can float in whatever way, as long as it is not discovered when he is not fully recovered. He had to adjust his physical condition in a short time, and then went to his family, Boshen.

    He don't know... where Bo Shen is now, and what's going on.

Even though Lin Suci fell into sleep, his brows were furrowed, he couldn't feel at ease at all.

The small ball of light floated up and down on the surface of the sea for a long time, and was pecked and pushed by the dolphins floating up from the waves. Unknowingly, it floated from the coast to the shallow sea, and then to the deep sea.

    Lin Suci didn't know about it.

    He seized the time to roughly nourish his body.

In the past, when he was injured, the healing methods Yan Boshen gave him were slow and curative and gentle. Now it was his turn. Lin Suci had no choice at all. The simpler and rougher, the less physical injuries it doesn’t matter. As long as it shortens his time.

Lin Suci opened his eyes several times in the light sphere, and he drank a bottle of the Dabudan that was lightly refined, and the blood in his body was stimulated to flow backwards. Lin Suci closed his eyes and continued to heal himself.

The small ball of light floated into the sea from the surface of the sea, descending from the surface, slowly swinging towards the bottom of the sea.

When Lin Suci occasionally opened his eyes, he could see all kinds of strange sea fish, turtles and coral jellyfish swimming past him.

He closed his eyes and continued to absorb the Great Bud Pill after just one glance. He had no time to be distracted by the feast on the seabed around him, and forcibly sewed up his tattered body wholeheartedly.