Chapter 155

Lin Suci's breath became short.

    What does it mean to go back in time?

Lin Suci didn't dare to think about it, his throat was so dry that he couldn't even make a sound.

The "woman" looked at him vigilantly, and took two steps back cautiously.

    "Are you really not the one who came to snatch Mu Xin?"

    Lin Suci asked back, "What is Mu Xin?"
Asked, he sighed.

    "Forget it, who cares, it has nothing to do with me anyway."

    Lin Suci was a little annoyed, suppressing his discomfort, and asked, "Ma'am, can you point me to a place where there are people... I'm looking for someone."

    "If you really aren't the one who came to snatch Mu Xin, we can point the way..." The woman pointed her hand, "Go along the east road, and if you see a place with weeping willows, go along the road. There are people on the road to the south about five hundred miles away."

    "Thank you."

    Lin Suci paused: "Ma'am, why there are no people in this area, not even spirited beasts?"

    The woman looked at Lin Suci in surprise.

    "You are really not a local..."

    "This is Qianlong Sea Valley. Since three hundred years ago, the sea has ushered in the owner. In order to show respect, give the owner of the sea a unique domain. All monks and humans in this area have been evacuated. Five hundred miles away from the sea, you can settle down."

    Lin Suci asked: "Then you are..."

    "We are not human race."

The "woman" only said this sentence lightly, and did not explain more .

Lin Suci's nose twitched, through the "woman" and the clansmen behind her, he could see a little bit from them.

They are indeed not human races, nor monks, but spirit races.

    Probably... the Mu clan.

Lin Suci got what he wanted to know, and after thanking her, he slowly took two steps back, leaving their attack range, expressing his harmlessness, and then turned around.

    If it is the past, how many years ago was it here?

    Lin Suci tightened his grip on the Wood Spirit Plaque around his neck.

He frowned, thinking about it, the only ones who could help him at this time were the book spirits that Qi Lan gave him.

    "Hoo!"

Lin Suci put on the invisibility cloak, opened a defensive barrier, then threw up the token, and quickly searched for the past records from it.

The book spirits kept flipping and jumping in the narrow space, and many past flashbacks unfolded in front of Lin Suci's eyes.

Lin Suci's pupils formed a straight line, reflecting the past one after another in the pupils.

    Qianlong Haigu, Qianlong Haigu, and that Mu clan, Mu Xin!

These are the news he knows so far, and they are also conditions that can be used to filter.

    When did the sea welcome his master three hundred years ago?

Lin Suci ran through the countless book spirits at high speed, constantly filtering through conditional words.

The contents displayed by many book spirits while flying around had nothing to do with Lin Suci's key conditions, and they fell back into the tokens, leaving fewer and fewer book spirits.