Chapter 135

The five soul-devouring beasts took Lin Suci three full months to disperse and defeat them one by one while barely getting hurt.

During this period, Lin Suci was thinking about making the best use of his own advantages to achieve his goal almost every day and night.

While dreaming, Lin Suci was still gesturing with the sword.

Xiao Boshen sat deeply on his belly, rubbing his thinning face.

Fortunately, the little devil BoShen didn't add any tasks to Lin Suci. The standard of five soul-devouring beasts made Lin Suci toss and turn and play like flowers for half a year.

In the past six months, Xu Shi and the old man quietly helped Lin Suci cover up his cultivation. After all, a person who refuses to devour the soul body and uses the soul-devouring beast to cultivate is unique in Soul-devouring City.

It is difficult for heterogeneous to survive here.

In half a year, Xu Shi also discovered that the real leader was the three headed high little Boshen. He would sit on Lin Suci's shoulders, criticize Lin Suci's negligence in the harshest tone, and he would put his arms around Lin Suci and comfort him in a low voice.

But one of them is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, no one cares.

Half a year later, Lin Suci came across a corpse on his way back from the hunting ground.

Just as he was about to raise his hand to bury it, he saw a thin young boy squatting not far away, looking over here quietly.

Lin Suci recalled that those weak people who picked up corpses and ate people here were beaten up, but they still buried the corpses with their backhands.

He can't see a person's corpse being eaten as food. What he can do is to do his part and do what he can when he sees it.

But this behavior is of no use. Not long after Lin Suci left with Xiao Boshen in his arms, the thin boy jumped pass him and dug open the pit...

Lin Suci was told by Xu Shi that the young boy had lived here for many years. He is obviously a weak person with little ability, but by means of hiding, he avoids the predation of others, hiding like a mouse, and he has survived until now.

Lin Suci was washing mushrooms.

When he was squatting at the door listening to what Xu Shi said, he couldn't help asking: "Then he hasn't been assimilated yet?"

"Assimilated?" Xu Shi's face changed, "How do you know?"

"I saw a semi-finished product... ..." Lin Suci didn't want to think about it, and said casually, "Brother, you'd better pay attention, lest you will be outside the red line one day."

"No."

Xu Shi said calmly: "Not everyone will be assimilated. Only those who are killing and obtaining are blinded, and people who have lost their original intentions to come here will be assimilated."

Xu Shi was silent for a while.

"I won't forget, I won't lose, so I won't be assimilated." The same goes for the old man.

In other words, that thin young man has lived desperately for so many years, and there is something to support him, so that he was not assimilated into a soul-devouring beast when he was living like a monster.

Lin Suci forgot about it. It has nothing to do with him anyway.

But he didn't expect that when he would meet that thin boy again.