Chapter 106

That sentence was tantamount to a shocking thunder, knocking Lin Suci unconscious.

Fortunately, Li Wen’s twisted face looked more surprised than he was, and there was someone who could accompany him to distort his face.

The white haired beauty yawned. He had just exited the ice coffin after sleeping in it for a hundred years. His face was full of drowsiness while his eyes kept blinking. Those green jade eyes shone with the brightest light.

Lin Suci realized later that the white haired beauty in front of him had the same eyes as him.

Maybe it was not just the eyes.

The white haired beauty held back his sleepiness, glanced at Lin Suci, reached out and hooked the kitten directly to his front. The kitten was under his eyelids as the beauty raised his hand and rubbed the kitty’s head.

“…nice touch.”

He muttered softly.

Lin Suci was still shocked about being the white haired beauty’s illegitimate child, so he did not resist at all, or in other words, he did not have the heart to resist.

If he being an illegitimate child was real, would that person in front of him be his father?

Was that his biological father?

Then, won’t Lin Bugui be…

His… mother?

Lin Suci shuddered violently, unable to imagine.

However, he remembered what Lin Bugui said at the time, mentioning that he picked him up, and that his birth was caused by Lin Bugui.

The white haired beauty in front of him claimed to be his father, which made him so confused.

Lin Suci had long been dizzy about his tangled background, and stood there with a dull gaze. Pretending to be a puppet, he remained motionless.

“Impossible! This is absolutely impossible! You lied to me!!!”

The one who had a bigger reaction than Lin Suci was Li Wen.

It was as if he found a hundred half-eaten worms around his mouth. He was so disgusted that he could neither swallow, nor spit it out, slowing witnessing that he was going to be choked to death.

The white haired beauty did not lift his eyelids. He just looked at Lin Suci and rubbed his chin, “…He does look a lot similar to me. It’s just that this fur…”

He looked a little speechless seeing Lin Suci’s black hair and withdrew his hand.

Similar?

Apart from his eyes, Lin Suci really could not find anything common with the white haired beauty. How could he say the word ‘similar’?

Lin Suci and Yan Boshen, who were in the fog, were swept out of the door by a gust of wind, and there was a click of a closed door behind them. They could hear Li Wen’s howling like mourning cry from inside.

Lin Suci stood in the courtyard for a while and raised his eyes, “Boshen, why do I feel that this matter is a bit strange?”