Chapter 99

Lin Suci was dazed for half a day, and finally climbed out of the teleportation array with difficulty. He was ready to fight a battle that would decide life and death. Clenching his Sansi sword tightly, he pumped up his dantian and was about to strike first in fury. When he finally opened his eyes, he met the two men in black robes.

“Yo, your stance is not bad, are you going to fight with your senior brother now?”

The black robed man, Xu Wuwang, held a crested dog’s tail in his hands and wiped Lin Suci’s cheek.

Lin Suci’s eyes stared blankly, and he could clearly see his second senior brother, Xu Wuwang, in front of him, while the other was…

“Master?”

The devil cultivator wrapped in black was Lin Suci’s master, Qing Fou, who had been absent for many years.

“Child!” Qing Fou spread out his hands and gave his little apprentice a big hug.

Lin Suci was hugged and rubbed for a long time. His hair blew up, and after a while, he smiled awkwardly, “Did Master make this teleportation formation?”

“Why not? You are in danger, so your master spent a lot of time making a teleportation formation. All I was waiting is to sense your presence and catch you back here to avoid danger!”

Qing Fou was clearly impressed with himself as he was rubbing Lin Suci’s head. He exclaimed, “Look at it, without master around, even well children like you get hungry and thin.”

How could Lin Suci not become thin? In the past one year in the Withering of Ten Thousand Bones, it was equivalent to forcibly fasting for a year. He was also someone with a heavy appetite, and he had long been hungry and restless, so it was normal for his flesh to shrink in a circle.

“Why, Big Senior didn’t find you a good meal?” The crested dog’s tail in Xu Wuwang’s hands kept teasing Lin Suci. It was so ticklish that Lin Suci kept hiding from it, from left to right.

“I ate rather well!” Lin Suci still had the remaining bone beads on his body, so he immediately donated it, “Master, Second Senior Brother, try it. This is a souvenir I brought from the event.”

Qing Fou was knowledgeable, so he recognized them at a glance.

“Yo, so you’ve entered the devil realm?”

Lin Suci shook his head, “It’s just a small world of the devil race.”

“You don’t leave the good things for Big Senior? Is it alright to give them to us?” Xu Wuwang teased Lin Suci again.

“Big Senior already has them.”

Lin Suci said generously.

Qing Fou smiled and said, “Yes, your Big Senior…”

“Wait…”

Qing Fou’s face changed slightly, “You were with your Big Senior?”

Lin Suci nodded obediently, “There’re Five Senior Brother and Little Senior Brother too.”

Xu Wuwang’s expression also changed, “No way…”

The master and apprentice stared at each other.