Chapter 102

What would a group of demon cubs who were not guided by adult demons do?

If it was long ago, Lin Suci would never have imagined the cause if he had to think about it. At most, he would have thought that a group of cubs would only make a fool of themselves.

But now, he was among the little cubs, and he clearly knew how in the depth the word “fool” was.

The place where the cubs cultivate was most suitable for their physique and cultivation method. In the ice field to the north, although the conditions were simple and harsh, the spiritual energy contained in the atmosphere was not any higher than outside. The cubs were taught what to do before they entered the snowy field. Without anyone’s reminder, they ran all over the place, rolled in the snow and dug holes everywhere, letting their bodies have as much contact with the great area of snow as possible.

Little Suci bit his fingers and stood aside. The cubs in front of him were almost turning the skies upside down. The winged feather clan had already turned the world upside down as they had big chunks of snow in their mouths, both wings and claws were covered in snow. The furry cubs with no wings were on the ground. With ice lumps in hand, they threw them fiercely into the sky, chasing after the winged cubs.

Chatting and crying constantly, that state of chaos had been going on for almost a day.

Little Suci was still clueless of what they were there for.

“Why don’t you both come to play together? If you don’t come, the spiritual energy will be all snatched by them!”

A round faced little girl with flowers tied to her head grabbed a snowball and smashed it at Little Suci.

Little Suci’s reflex’s made him dodge to avoid it.

The little girl tilted her head blankly, nibbling her hands, “Why did you avoid it? Don’t you want to eat it?”

Eat?

Little Suci looked down at the snowballs on the ground, and then looked around. The little cubs that had already started a world battlefield with snowballs were soon at a loss.

Little Boshen squatted down and touched the snow, then squeezed some fine ice and rubbed it.

“Spiritual energy is all in it.”

Little Boshen stuffed the ice slag into Little Suci’s mouth and said solemnly, “Come on, eat more.”

“Mmff!” Little Suci was in a hurry, struggling to get away, and was forced by Little Boshen to stuff a few big lumps of ice down his throat.

The spiritual energy in the ice lumps was very fine and gentle, and it took no effort to absorb it. It was indeed very suitable for cubs that have not matured.

Little Suci ate it cold, spat out the ice slag, grabbed a lump of ice with a hand, and rushed towards Liitle Boshen.

“I want you to have a taste too!”

Little Boshen ran as soon as possible.

The two were just like other little cubs, chasing and playing. It was so hot and intense that Little Suci was sweating on the icy field.