Chapter 148

In an instant, Lin Zhixi and the others understood why Rakshasa was so powerful.

If it is Lin Bugui, the number one powerhouse in the world, they are really ants that cannot be put in the eyes of Lin Bugui.

Lin Zhixi's chest was cut open, and Lin Bugui's hand was slowly withdrawn.

His five fingers were dripping with blood, but he didn't pull out Lin Zhixi's heart like others did.

Lin Zhixi's devilish energy was instantly sucked away by Lin Bugui's palm.

The three swords pierced from three directions at the same time.

But Lin Bugui just raised his left hand and gently pushed it outward.

Bai Qingkong, Shuchang also flew out with Buqi again.

Lin Zhixi spat out a mouthful of blood.

 The demonic energy in his body had already passed away quickly, and Lin Zhixi could clearly feel the loss of his vitality.

     Today, he is afraid that he will die in the hands of Lin Bugui...

    "Hurry up, hurry up! Xiao Linzi is going to die!!!"

In desperation, a sword and a bird rushed towards him.

 The sword is three inches long, and the body of the sword is almost covered with a layer of snow and frost. It is as fast as lightning and stabs obliquely from a distance.

The movement of the sword was swift, and Lin Zhixi only heard the word "breath", Lin Suci had already stood in front of him and kicked him away.

Before the word "danger" could be said, Lin Zhixi was kicked and spat out a mouthful of blood, and fell heavily into the pile of demon corpses in the distance.

Lin Suci breathed a sigh of relief after saving Lin Zhixi.

       So what if he used the prophecy of the Butterfly Eyes to see it early, Bai Qingkong couldn't resolve his crisis afterward, fortunately he came early, otherwise Lin Zhixi would have gone underground to reunite with his parents.

Only then did Lin Suci look at the person his sword pointed at.

    "Brother this must be Rakshasa, amazing! But what a coincidence, I'm just a little bit better than you, hehehe."

Lin Suci just slipped his lips for a while, and his smiling eyes met the under the hood.

Lin Suci's complacent expression turned into a frightened distorted expression.

As fast as he came, Lin Suci's retreating speed almost reached the peak of his strength, so fast that people couldn't catch the shadow, he was already clinging to a dry tree trunk dozens of meters away.

    "...Xiao Ci."

 Lin Bugui clenched his bloody hands, stared blankly at Lin Suci in the distance, and murmured.

All his movements froze after seeing Lin Suci clearly, no matter how powerful he was, it seemed as if they all disappeared in front of him in an instant.

Lin Zhixi, who was rescued by Bai Qingkong, was no longer in Lin Bugui's eyes, and he looked at Lin Suci with burning eyes.

    "Why are you here?"

    Lin Suci already wanted to run away.

Behind the dead tree trunk he was clinging to, it was Yan Boshen holding the little skull bell and chiming, while the little black brother flapped his wings, flew around Lin Bugui's head, and quickly slipped over.