Chapter 143

There was nothing around the burned teleportation array. Lin Suci couldn't even tell the direction, he relied entirely on Xiao Boshen to lead the way.

The demonic energy here is very strong, and it cannot be compared to any place with pure demons.

Lin Suci was fine as a monster, but Bai Qingkong and the others felt more and more pressure on their bodies as they walked away, and they almost felt the ravages of the devil's breath on their bodies.

Fortunately, the place Xiao Boshen took them was not far away. Less than an hour after walking out of the black mist forest, Yujian arrived at a market town in the Demon Realm.

Thick fog filled the entire sky, and it was impossible to tell whether it was day or night here. The gloomy fog was so thick that people could not be discerned a foot away.

The demons walking around the streets are all dressed in black robes without exception, and their footsteps are hurried, and the entire Juji Town is completely black in the blink of an eye.

Xiao Boshen took Lin Suci and the others to a vacant house. There was an old man with goat horns sitting at the door. He sized up Lin Suci carefully, then looked at Bai Qingkong and the others behind him, and asked slowly, "Is the human being behind you for sale?"

The family has the habit of cannibalism, he shook his head: "Not for sale."

The old man was a little disappointed, but he could only accept a black obsidian that Xiao Boshen handed over, and moved away.

The house is not big, but inside it is a space that is connected to other places. There is a mountain behind it, and there is a cave that has already been formed.

    Xiao Boshen led them into the cave.

    Bai Qingkong looked around and silently wrote down all these.

The demons do not live in groups of humans, they only live in a few market towns in certain places, in order to facilitate the transactions and exchange information of the demons, they still live alone away from the demons.

In Juji Town, there will be some rented houses facing foreign demons or monsters. This formation is connected behind them, and they can be teleported to the nearby Wumo Mountain for them to rest.

Xiao Boshen is quite familiar with this, and quickly gave way to Naerdie and the others in the cave. They arranged the cave a little bit, got some food and used it, and put the eye catching red clothes on Lin Suci's body. He changed into a black robe and came out of the cave again through that room.

In Juji Town, there are quite a few demons wandering outside, which is not a habit that demons should have.

Xiao Boshen crouched deeply in Lin Suci's black hood, directing Lin Suci to take them to a trading market.

On a plain with a wide view, many demons set up a stall in it, selling some of their own things, and all the trading materials needed are monsters that are beneficial to the advancement of the demons.

The appearance of Lin Suci still attracted the attention of the demons.

After all, he is a monster with a child, a bird, a woman and three sword slaves. In the devil world, he could still see it many years ago, but the monsters have almost disappeared in recent years.

    "What do we want to buy?" Lin Suci asked Xiao Boshen in a low voice.

    Xiao Boshen said softly: "Don't buy anything, just look at what they are selling."

Lin Suci didn't quite understand, but still did what Xiao Boshen said.

Bai Qingkong was with him to observe the things displayed in the demon stalls.