Chapter 118

Lin Suci opened the door, Xiao Xun held some talismans in his hand, smiled and chanted and said to him: "Uncle, I have learned how to draw talismans recently, can you come and teach me"

Lin Suci is still good at it, and before...before? Has he taught Xiao Xun before? Lin Suci was a little dazed, how did he realize that he couldn't remember clearly?

    "Okay."

    Lin Suci unconsciously agreed.

Xiao Xun showed a smiling face, came up and took Lin Suci's wrist, and led him out.

    "I found a good place in the past few days. It is very quiet and the surrounding scenery is beautiful. I will take you there, and we will learn there."

Xiao Xun looked young and had a thin wrist, but he was very strong, dragging Lin Su Ci staggered and followed him a long way without knowing it.

Behind the hillside, there was only a thin layer of snow attached to it. Where the two of them walked, there were no footprints on the ground, and the snow marks were intact.

Perhaps a quarter of an hour later, Xiao Xun stopped, turned around and smiled at Lin Suci and said, "This is it."

 Lin Suci looked around, but was a little surprised, he had never noticed it before. However, there is still such a plum blossom forest near Sifangmen.

Just when the snow was falling, a branch of plum blossoms trembled, some were budding, some were blooming, white and tender, pink, and a cold plum fragrance wafted in the wind.

The snowflakes were scattered freely, and the petals of the cold plums on the branches also had broken free petals, mixed together, and fell to the ground.

 Lin Suci had only stood beside *Mei Lin for a while, and many petals had fallen from his head.

*T/N: Plum Blossom

    "When did Meilin come here? I've never seen it before."

 Lin Suci patted the petals on his head and sighed.

 Just looking familiar? But he has never seen the Plum Blossom Forest, which is really strange.

 When he was admiring the plum forest here with his hands behind his back, Xiao Xun dragged a small table and two futons from nowhere, poured two cups of sweet hot tea from the boiling hot teapot, and made the talisman paper cinnabar. Lay it out neatly.

In a short period of time, the small outdoor classroom was set up.

    "Little uncle, drink some hot tea."

Lin Suci sat cross-legged across from Xiao Xun slowly, took the teacup and sipped it.

    "Let's talk about which ones you can't."

Lin Suci casually put the teacup aside, intending to be a teacher seriously.

Xiao Xun fished out from his sleeve, took out a talisman that had already been drawn, spread it out and handed it to Lin Suci.

    "I just saw this one, and I don't know how to draw it. Can little uncle teach me how to draw it?"

Lin Suci took the talisman to look at it, and frowned slightly.

This is an extremely difficult talisman, and every stroke on it has an extremely deep foundation. He followed the strokes of the talisman with his fingertips, and found that according to his level, he still couldn't successfully draw the talisman completely.

Moreover, he couldn't see the properties and efficacy of this talisman.

Lin Suci was more or less naturally wary of unknown things. He put his fingers away halfway through the drawing, stared at the talisman for a few times, and said to Xiao Xun: "Where did you get this talisman? It doesn't look like something simple."