Chapter 98

Lin Suci found out that the Bone King had been defeated by himself, and after being shocked for a while, he immediately screeched. He motioned to Xiao Lan, Wan’er and Qian Qian to compliment him, exaggerating it a hundred times, almost making him the most powerful sword cultivator in the whole universe.

The actual powerful sword cultivator, Yan Boshen only smiled without a word. Xiao Lan could not help saying after hearing Lin Suci’s boast, “I saw it with my own eyes when I came, Big…”

Zhongli Haiming jumped up and covered his mouth, so he could not continue his words after that.

Xiao Lan blinked.

Didn’t he just want to say that when he came, he saw his Big Senior used his spiritual energy to slightly suppress the realm of the black skeleton? Otherwise, how could Lin Suci, who was a fusion, be able to defeat the Nascent Soul Bone King?

Zhongli Haiming shut Xiao Lan’s mouth and raised his skeleton finger, “He’s just praising you for being very handsome just now.”

Lin Suci raised his eyebrows and smiled.

Xiao Lan and his group came back with more than three thousand bone beads. Lin Suci taught them how to absorb them. Wan’er and Qian Qian shook their heads after hearing a few words. Xiao Lan was the only one who happily agreed and he was buried in the soil for several days.

However, Xiao Lan only absorbed it once. After getting up, his face turned pale. When he saw Lin Suci holding out the bone beads and was about to give them to him for a second time, he shook his head frantically, “Don’t give them to me, I don’t want them!”

Xiao Lan suffered a lot, and he was still terrified. After learning that Lin Suci had been buried three times, he was flabbergasted.

“Little Junior Brother… is a ruthless person.”

Lin Suci proudly raised his head, “You’re exaggerating.”

The ruthless Lin Suci was ruthless to himself again. He buried the two thousand bone beads that no one wanted to absorb with him and stayed in the soil twice more.

After meeting up, they had nowhere to go because they went in all directions, so they have to turn around again.

The six people joined together, and their movements were much faster than before. The gathering speed of one thousand bone beads was much quicker than before. When five thousand bone beads were gathered, they finally collided with Bai Qingkong and his group.

Meanwhile, within the event of Withering of Ten thousand Bones, several Bone Kings have been summoned.

Lin Suci collided with it twice at his side, and the rest fell apart under Bai Qingkong’s sword.

Bai Qingkong clearly advanced again.

His eyes were already deep black, and when he looked up, they were like black pearls, shining brightly.

“There is no place to go in this area anymore.”

Lin Suci also understood what Bai Qingkong said. They had walked in all four directions for so long, and all met at one place together. They already stepped on all the places.