Chapter 107

Qi Lan’s words made Lin Suci confused, but fortunately, Qi Lan continued, “I did not give birth to you.”

Lin Suci: “So how did I get here?”

“Ask Lin Bugui.” Qi Lan said slowly, “He was the one who clearly knows your birth. He was the one who let you be born in this world back then.”

It was all back to Lin Bugui again.

Lin Suci accidentally asked his thoughts, “So, you and Lin Bugui are my parents?”

Qi Lan’s eyelids slightly sank, “…Don’t mix me up with Lin Bugui, that… lunatic.”

It sounded that their relationship was not what Lin Suci, Qing Fou or Jin Chi thought. Rather than a normal relationship, it would be better to say that there was a bit of tension within.

It was true that they had known each other for thousands of years, but seriously, they have faced each other for more than six hundred years.

Lin Bugui began to ignore the world, while Qi Lan handed over his power to Li Wen. The two of them were almost hidden from the world, so they did not continue to confront each other.

Lin Suci did not understand what was going on at all.

Two completely hostile people created him?

Qi Lan looked at Lin Suci’s confused appearance and sighed, “I really don’t want to tell you…”

Although he muttered like that, he still rubbed his forehead, showing his rare patience.

Lin Suci’s birth actually was clear to Qi Lan.

Just as Lin Bugui said, Lin Suci’s initial birth was nothing but the accumulation of the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. He made his own spirit, but it was just like giving birth to a baby. There was nothing else, but life.

Lin Bugui’s way of raising Lin Suci was to steal spiritual energy from Qi Lan.

Lin Suci was a spiritual body formed from heaven and earth. He was neither human nor devil, which naturally caused Lin Bugui to take advantage of a demon.

Aside from others who never crossed Lin Bugui’s mind, the most powerful person in the demon world was Qi Lan. It was during the time when Li Wen was captured and left the demon world, which made Lin Bugui frequently step into Fengjin Domain, like a nobody.

Qi Lan had not fallen in deep sleep at that time, but just avoided the world and hid in the spiritual place he created.

Lin Bugui was shameless as he pretended to visit Qi Lan to reminisce, but in fact, he robbed Qi Lan’s spiritual energy. After feeding Lin Suci for nearly a hundred years, spiritual consciousness was able to appear.

With spiritual consciousness, one could be transformed into a body.

What Lin Bugui said to Lin Suci was that Lin Suci accidentally saw a cat, so he turned into a cat. But it was impossible at that time, because he did not have that bloodline, so he could not really obtain a cat body.

It was all due to Qi Lan that he could take the form of a cat.

Qi Lan’s original self was a cat, a white nine tailed cat with green eyes.