Chapter 67

Lifting the blanket, a black-clothed youth with an unbelievable look stood quietly on the side of the bed. He was indeed the person who had been away for a long time, Yan Boshen.

For more than three years, nearly four years, Lin Suci had remained in the state of a kitten. For three years, he was confined in the cultivation room alone. He neither met anyone, nor did he feel time ticking by.

With a sudden sight of Yan Boshen in front of him, Lin Suci felt as if there were no disappearances of time in the middle, like he had not seen him for only a day or two.

His eyes were covered with smiles, and the corners of his lips were lifting brightly, “Boshen!”

The black-clothed young man standing on the side of the bed stiffened for a long time, looking directly at the naked young man who was sitting on the bed and beckoning him with a smile.

After a while, his eyes went dark, and Wan’er, who was wrapped in the blanket, rolled directly to the floor after being thrown aside. He stretched out his hand, and directly pressed Lin Suci around his neck and pinned Lin Suci onto the bed!

“Wah!!!” Lin Suci was overwhelmed. His face buried in the soft and fluffy pillow, almost unable to breathe. His hands, feet and waist struggled desperately, and he tried to raise his little head. Finding a gap, he quickly tilted his head and quickly took a few breaths.

“Boshen, what are you doing?!” The hand holding the nape of the neck was cold and too strong to allow Lin Suci to resist at all. He struggled a little bit, and was immediately turned around by greater strength. He was pressed down even harder.

Lin Suci felt that his cheeks were about to flatten themselves.

“Bosh…” Lin Suci could not speak clearly. His tongue and jaw made a lot of effort, but he could not call out Yan Boshen’s name correctly. He was at a loss, “*Watt’s wrung wit you?”

*(What’s wrong with you)

When was his owner ever been so violent before? The situation did not seem right.

The person who was pressing him from behind said nothing, only the sound of unsteady breathing was heard from behind, rough and hastily.

Lin Suci thought for a while, and tentatively asked, “Bosh…*Ah yo hart?” Was he injured? Did he hurt his head? Otherwise, why was he acting so weird?

*(Are you hurt)

It had been so long since he was away, so why didn’t he give his little junior a big hug? It was fine if he did not bring him savory little dried fish, but why did he press onto him as soon as he came? The murderous aura exuded from the back was as if he wanted to… kill him?

Lin Suci shivered.

Wait, he did not recognize the wrong person just now, right?

Lin Suci’s face was buried in the pillow, and his hypoxic head was a little confused, trying to remember the moment he raised his head just now.

The person holding the blanket in his hand was dressed in black. His passionate eyes were nowhere near alive. His familiar face was thinner, and the outline became prominent.