Chapter 73

“Plum blossoms?”

Lin Suci was puzzled. He wrinkled his nose to sniff on his body, “There’s none, you smelled wrong, right? How can we find plum blossoms around this season?”

Yan Boshen’s gaze was serene and hidden in depth. He was condescending and looked at Lin Suci up and down.

He was holding Lin Suci on the ground and he could tell that the confusion on Lin Suci’s face was not faked. He was even a little scared and restless by him.

The fragrance of winter plum blossoms was not strong and it faintly surrounded the tip of his nose. Even if it was merely a little, it already made Yan Boshen feel restless.

“You squinted a moment ago. What did you dream of?”

Lin Suci recalled a second and frowned, “I didn’t dream. I just closed my eyes for a while and you called me right away.”

Yan Boshen was in silence.

He reached out his hand and touched Lin Suci’s forehead to release a stream of spiritual energy.

After wandering around, Yan Boshen’s expression became worse.

There was entirely nothing.

He could not see anything.

“Boshen?”

Lin Suci cautiously called out to him.

Yan Boshen turned over and lay down. He clutched Lin Suci’s hand with one hand, firmly holding it.

“It’s nothing, go to sleep.”

His voice was very steady and no further emotions could be sensed.

But, the more that happened, the more panicked Lin Suci’s mind became.

He was well-aware about his family’s great owner’s attitude. If it was not really a problem, he would not have asked such a strange question.

In that case, he must really have that scent of winter plum blossoms on his body.

With Yan Boshen’s actions, there was probably no doubt that the dream he had a moment ago had something fishy.

Lin Suci covered his head and thought hard about it.

However, just a moment ago, he closed his eyes. His brain flashed blankly and he could not think about anything. At that moment, he found no clues to any suspicions.

Lin Suci pursed his lips.

What happened to him actually?

That night, Lin Suci was restless in his sleep. He was half-asleep and half-awake for the whole night. He got up early in the morning and yawned continuously.

At the courtyard, Wan’er, who had already got up early, was taking Lin Zhixi’s instructions. Lin Zhixi was still tied up with a rope when he instructed her to prepare breakfast in the kitchen. Bai Qingkong’s eyes obviously had dark circles. He sat at the pavilion and let the wind breezes ran through his hair. When he caught sight of Lin Suci, he barely got energetic.